• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Permanent Marker

Status
Not open for further replies.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    It's your lucky day! You have just been given (by me) the exclusive opportunity to do the franchise some good with one black, permanent marker. The damage you do is irrevocable. Once gone, it's gone forever; the idea will never be recylced. Be careful what you decide to do. Now, then. Strike one pokémon's existence away forever, and it will never have existed. Careful, you could do some harm.

If you could make one pokémon, from any generation, suddenly never have existed, which would you choose? You can either do this as a single pokémon (i.e. Togekiss and leave the second genners alone) or as an entire evo line (bye, Bronzor and Bronzong). This is not intended to be a hate thread. Instead of choosing what you personally do not like (unless you feel that strongly about it), choose what you think would improve the games, anime, or whatnot. For example, I'd like to see Dialga lost, but it's an integral part of this gen and would be careless to forget. Pikachu is another nearly absurd choice unless you can back it up with a mountain.

Two rules:
    • blatant trolls will be reported, no questions asked
    • none of them or all of them is not an acceptable answer
    Go-

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I wanted to do Bronzor for a while, but that would leave TG needing something else..no good.
    Especially today, Darkrai could really hightail it...but that wouldn't make anything better off.

Vigoroth. It's nonsencial. Slakoth and Slaking are paired with among the most active of them? Nobody would especially miss it. Its niche in Norman's team is easily swapped with Spinda or even Exploud. This pokémon is a flop. We'd be, simply, better off without it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I erase... Miltank because it looks more like an cow than a pokemon

=[

I'm erasing Carnivine. It's an abomination and it hasn't done anything to make me happy. Did I mention it looks horrendous?

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    *snatches the perma marker* goodbye pikachu, knew you, not-so-well.
    people will seriously disagree with me about this, but so many people have been brainwashed by this small, annoying and highly overrated pokemon. it needs to be put to an end, if you ask me. people that drool over pikachu really do get on my nerves. plus, if pikachu were never ash's sidekick, it wouldn't be famous. tbh, he shouldn't even have one. ever since it had began, I have hated it, and if it had never existed then I would like pokemon a whole lot better.
    *swipes perma marker over pikachu*.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This is a hard choice to make because with some exceptions (ex. Weavile, Gliscor, Yanmega, Porygon-Z) all of the new evos at the end of the Sinnoh dex in Platinum are made of copious amounts of fail. However, I think I'll choose to invoke my wrath onto Magnezone.

Why? Because Magneton has been a perfectly viable (and my personal favorite) electric-type pokemon on his own for the past three generations and there was absolutely no reason to create this abominible creation and pass it off as its evolved form. Seriosuly, Magnezone has more in common with a UFO than the pokemon that helped me defeat the genII and genIII elite four on so many occasions. >_<

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I'm kicking out Phione. Really, there's no point to it- it has no significance to plot, and anything it can do Manaphy can do better. Just... why does Phione exist?

Sorry, Phione, but the tribe has spoken.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    I erase glameow and purugly, i just hate facing them in-game and they just look horrible >< they just anger me for some reason ><

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'll get rid of one of the Psychic types...... but its kinda hard since I hate Psychic types (excluding Lugia and Latias) but it would have to be Gardevior (after seeing certain pictures of it on a certain website -.-)

:t354:TG

Ayselipera

I hate it so much.

Gible and Gabite can stay though.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I erase glameow and purugly, i just hate facing them in-game and they just look horrible >< they just anger me for some reason ><
    D=
    Nooooooo!

Starting with the early gens, I'll get rid of the hitmon line. ('cept for tyrogue, who can just be made stronger so it's a stand-alone pokemon)

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years

Now what do we have here? Oh, Heatran, now I have dozens of reasons to destroy you, but then I couldn't get the pleasure of torturing you daily in competitive battling.

Why, hello there Lucario, you have not been really nice to my team, but I don't hold any hard feelings. Then again, I wonder if getting rid of you will really do much good...

Which leaves Pikachu, our furry little, vastly over-hyped friend. I'd love to see what pokémon would take your place if you had never existed.

So many to choose from, yet so little time...

Heatran
    Lucario<
    Pikachu

Oh, sorry Lucario, but
    I choose you!
    to die by my hand!

Lucario

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Shiftry is a pretty creepy thing so I'd rid of it. It's sad that Seedot eventually evolves into a combination of an old man and a tree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back