• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
  • I don't think so. Never really was a fan of catching/battling with Legendary Pokemon.

TPBM has never raised a Sableye as part of their team to help beat the E4 and the Champ.

MeetMeInUtopia

Do You Think you can tell...
    Years
  • Actually I've used Gengar and a Espeon at one point in time. Maybe I should revisit that team?

The person below me has never nicked named all the pokemon in their team after characters in a sitcom

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • True, but I do nickname a lot of my pokemon after people from sitcoms. There's Sheldon the charizard, for example, and Jess (from New Girl) the gengar.

TPBM has never ever... completed the game using 3 or less pokemon in their team. :)

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
    Years
  • True, but I am planning on making a hack where all of the sprites of every pokemon has the palette changed to incorporate some orange (and increase the encounter rate of Ralts')

(speaking of)
    TPBMHN encountered a Ralts on their first try on route 102. (Happened to me outside of a nuzlocke, so disappointing)

Years
  • False I have done it rather easily too.

TPBM has never caught a runaway Legendary with a Pokeball without the usage of Mean Look/Arena Trap/Shadow Tag or anything else that traps Pokemon.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • False. I've been there out of curiousity even though I knew Victini wasn't going to be there.

The person below me has never completed their Medal collection in B/W2.

Years
  • Is the one above even related to Pokemon? And False to the America one.

TPBM has never gotten a Pokemon game cartridge from another country only to realize that the game is actually a fake and a hack [I did that lol].

orangeralts21

Newfound Respect for Wobbuffet
    Years
  • True, and thank god. That must've been such a waste.

TPBMHN ran out of pokeballs when trying to catch something.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
    Years
  • False. Happened a few times when I was trying to catch legendaries. Kyurem was a pain in particular...

TPBM has never completed a Nuzlocke.

Last edited:
    Years
  • False. I did and got shinies in it.

TPBM has never chained for shinies and used False Swipe to get the Pokemon wanted, but once they finally found the shiny in the chain, they ran out of False Swipes and had to kill it [also happened to me. Wanted a shiny Electabuzz and chained 20 in Platinum before one appeared and Scizor killed it AND ruined the chain].

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back