• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • False. My friends and I used to buy five or six packs at a time, open them together, then trade for our favorites of each others.

Tpbmhn owned the mystery mew card

Years
  • If you're referring to the ancient Mew card, then false, though Idk where it is now. If not, then true~

TPBMHN watched every single episode and seen every single movie of the main Pokemon anime (not counting recaps + the ones that weren't released whatsoever).

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Stopped watching the anime, though I've watched all the movies up to 15. So, false. :p

The person below me has never used an Action Replay on a Pokemon main game.

Years
  • True, I prefer not to cheat in any way, shape, or form.

The person below me has a Snivy somewhere in one of their games.

Years
  • If you mean its evolution line, then I have a Serperior sitting on my second White 2 version, which I haven't touched since completing the challenge I was playing on it (a Wedlocke, and it lived to the end). But if you mean just an unevolved Snivy, then no.

The person below me has never bred the first form of a pseudo-legendary (i.e. Dratini, Bagon, Gible, etc).

Years
  • Don't think I ever have but might be remembering wrong. Maybe as a kid, though I'm 80% leaning towards no.

TPBMHN eaten any Pokemon-inspired foods (cookies, gummies, etc).

Years
  • False not that I wanted too but I was checking out new friend safaris and as soon as I walked into the grass of one, a shiny sliggoo popped up. Of course, like an idiot, i had forgotten to stock back up on pokeballs, didn't have my false swiper, and nothing with low enough levels to not knock it out. So I threw a quick ball that failed to work and was left with only my masterball:(.

Tpbmhn asked for anything in a trade shop in our lovely trade corner.

Years
  • False. I think I've only ever asked once and that was sometime in 2011/early 2012 and got the Pokemon I wanted for free. ^o^

TPBMHN purchased or read The Electric Tale of Pikachu comics.

Years
  • Maaaybe false? I've never purchased any of the manga, but I think I did read a little when I was younger.

TPBMHN named a Pokemon after someone they personally know irl/online.

Years
  • False, when my kid was a little younger and had less hair, he reminded my wife and I of a scraggy. So in one of my play through, I caught a scraggy to use and named him after my kid.

Tpbmhn bike around in the game to hatch eggs, only to realize you don't have any eggs.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • True. I've never even owned a GBC. :(

The person below me has never borrowed a friend's Pokemon to get past something in a game.

Years
  • true, I bashed my friend soo hard for paying 100 dollars for his and not using it for anything.

TPBMHN owned a pokemon version of a "where's waldo" type hardback book

Years
  • False; I owned two or three, though Idk where they are now ;-;

TPBMHN used the Master Ball on a non-shiny or legendary Pokemon.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • False. I was irritated that the MB was pointless to have in BW2 because it was easy to catch the legendaries in other balls. There's a Lilipup in my boxes somewhere caught in a Master Ball.

TPBMHN intentionally used Energy Ball against a Heatran in competitive play.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I just started battling competitive in X and Y, and no, I've never used Energy Ball, like, ever... o.o

Anyway, the next poster below me has never seen a Mew before in any game. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back