• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never... [Pokémon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    True, I don't think I've ever trained a fossil Pokémon!

TPBMHN caught a Manaphy.

Edit: This thread is getting really laggy too - think it's time we remake soon?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • False; I've captured quite a few of them.

The person below me has never let any of their Pokémon get defeated by a Rattata.

@Squirrel At least it isn't anywhere near as bad as the "You're Banned" thread. xD But yeah, Archer's got a point. I always preview my posts first even though I type them up on Quick Reply. It really helps!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    True! Rattata is pretty hard to lose to haha.

TPBMHN trained a monotype team.

Mm I know advanced preview cuts out the double posting issue, but it's a lot of fuss to do each time you post if you're looking to quickly drop in on a thread, especially with how quickly PC loads pages :p

Years
  • False, I used it many times during my Alpha Sapphire run.

TPBMHN used a Chansey with a phyiscal attack.

Also, about the double posting, it may take less time to initially post, but then you have to take time to delete the double post, so you're not saving much time.

Years
  • True. Also shameless self advertising kills this kind of a game :P

The person below me got lost in the Dewford town cave cos they had no idea what Flash is.
    Yes, I'm pointing out it happened to me, more times than it should have lol.

Years
  • False. At this point, I knew what Flash is.

The person below me has never started new Pokemon game with pre-made team (traded from other game).

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I HAVE NO SHAME IN SAYING FALSE

The person below me has killed a shiny before. not talking from personal experience nope ):

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    False, I caught them all in order to trade over to HGSS to complete the dex. :D

TPBMHN had every Eeveelution in one game.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • True, I haven't even finished my Diamond game yet, let alone do all the story and legends....

The person below me has never caught a Shiny Abra. so we're talking about experience now? *annoying blue smirk*

Edit: I realize I've been ninja'd but if I change it now Revise's post wouldn't make sense. Also I was going through my AS pc and saw I did catch all pf them. .-.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Lol, Flare. I think Squirrel ninja'd you hard. xD Anyways, true at both of you... eheh.

The person below me has never used Struggle against the Elite Four.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back