• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
True because its not a meme...

The person below me has never played a 1st generation Pokemon game.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Lets Play Pokemon Yellow-False!

TPBMHN been embarrassed for loving pokemon when your friends play Cod all day.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
False I've tried and successfully captured every legendary Pokemon with a Pokeball from Generation 1-4 and working on 5...

Ninja'd because of slow computer posting <.<... False I've played Green via ROM...

TPBMHN Lost to a Gym Leader when the Gym Leader was down to one Pokemon and you had atleast 2 still standing...

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
True I never "tried" to go to events but sometimes I notice them and I'm like "Hey imma go there" or something...

TPBMHN Tried to create their own Pokemon game via ROMs and programs...

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
True never dressed up as my favorite Pokemon but as a child I did go on Halloween as Pikachu which isn't my favorite Pokemon nor was it at the time...

TPBMHN Created or entered a role playing plot in the RP section to RP as a trainer, professor, or any job from the Pokemon world.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
True never wondered about it just saw them eating food and just didn't care...

TPBMHN played a pokemon game soloing with the starter pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back