• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    True, I never heard it.

The person below me has a level 100 shiny Umbreon with the moves (Psychic, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Moonlight)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    You can meet the Marowak ghost in Pokemon R/B/Y.
    Yes, I have had one slot filled in my pokedex. WHen I first recieved it, that first slot was my starter.

The person below me has never
    went to Serebii on Christmas Day.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    I can't say true or false because I can't remember if I did or not. I go on there alot when I'm playing Pokemon.

Person below has never had a Mew.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    False, I had a Mew in Pokemon red.
    The person below me has never been playing pokemon all happily, when they realize that they have a big project that they've supposed to have been working on, and it's due the next day.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    False, some people don't understand the complexity of a Pokemon game, Pokemon is not just a little kid game.

The person below has never beat a Pokemon game in less than 8 hours.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    False! I beat Pokemon Rangers in 5 hours P: (you didn't say it has to be a main game)

TPBMHN reach level 7 in Voltorb Flip

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    I think I have done that. So...FALSE!

TPBMHN gotten the maximum amount of coins in Voltorb Flip.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    You mean the maximum amount that your coin case can hold? Well false. It's 50,000 coins, and I spent it all on the three 10k TMs (and a Dratini)

TPBMHN completed the national dex (excluding events)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    That's a maybe. I forgot, but it may as well be false. I might just open up the DW when I'm drinking orange juice.

TPBMHN gotten the maximum number of steps in the Pokewalker (99,999 steps, right?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back