• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Correct, I dislike using fire types in general.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN nicknamed a pokemon using its original name except with all lower case letters.
    (I did once, with a beldum. Then I traded it to one of my other games, evolved it, and couldn't change its name because I deleted the file with the OT. So, then I was stuck with a metagross nicknamed beldum T_T )

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    True, I haven't been lucky enough to meet one by chance and can't be bothered to soft reset for one.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN traded a legendary for a non-legendary pokemon. (not counting one time encounters, like snorlax or castform)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Its not that hard or amazing, really...

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN trained a pokemon and then turned off the game without saving so the pokemon would stay at the same level.
    (In my diamond version I have a LV30 magby that I don't want to level up, so after using it a bit I turn off the game =3 )

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Correct, I usually use a team of five and an HM slave. (I'm too lazy to put it in the PC when I face the elite four. Also, I can send it in to die a horrible death while I heal one of my other pokemon with a hyper potion.)

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN cried in frustration because of a pokemon game.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Correct, I'm usually too busy eating it >_<

The person who posts after I have posted but before anyone else has already posted directly after I have has never used a dunsparce as a member of their in-game team.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    False, I have died in real while playing pokemon. It is a magical tale filled with wonder and surprising moments of intense action and passion. But I won't tell it.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN been in a pokemon roleplay.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I don't really listen to metallica. I'm sure I'd like it if I gave it a chance, but I don't really feel like it. Also, no, pokemon roleplay is not something dirty (usually).

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN had trouble beating a gym leader.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • I had trouble with the elite four if that counts :)

Ohhh, and obviously Brock on red when I was like, five

TPBMHN been in a youtube video in person

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    In blue version, I actually beat Brock using a Lv.12 Charmander with only two potions =3
    It involved spamming growl and getting some lucky evades.

Correct, I don't even have a youtube account.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN watched a wi-fi battle on youtube.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back