• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
    Thought it had to be Pokemon-related. And no.

TPBMHN accidentally ran from a rare pokemon because their food fell on their screen and the mis-clicked.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    false but the game has corrupted in a spiritomb fight (you can imagine how pissed I was consdiering I hadn't saved after chatting 32 tmes)

The person below has never got all 3 Johto Starters in XD

Lunoon

Even through the wire.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    False, but good idea for boredome.

TPBMHN beaten R/S with only Plusle and Minun.

DarkAura25

Steel Pokemon Master
    Years
    No I have not

The person below me has never Hatched a shiny riolu from the first egg given to you that contains him (this means no matter how many time you play the game it has to be your first run of the game)

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    Nope, I'm kinda happy I haven't though, I don't like the shiny forms of Riolu/Lucario

The person below me has never had their entire team KO'd by a Pidgeotto in Viridian Forest on Pokemon Yellow.

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
    Yeah I did, and if anyone had a problem with it they could consult my army of Lv. 100 Mewtwos. I actually used to give out Lv.100 Mewtwos for free back in the days of Gold, however the ones I did give out only ever knew Psychic and Recover.

TPBMHN had a level 100 Magikarp.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    True, happened a lot of times, wait..., "family member/pet/friend" seems like you mean in real life... Well now I'm confused!

TPBMHN downloaded over 1000 mp3s over internet!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back