• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Excluding the Gyarados, I've found a Shuppet, a Whismur, and a Farfetch'd, so...nope.

The person below me would like to see all Pokemon eventually get some sort of alternate form.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    False. I always use a Water Pokemon to KO his Pokemon before they have the chance to burn.

The person below me prefers Emerald's Battle Frontier over the one in Platinum and HGSS.

pkmin3033

False. I liked Platinum's Battle Frontier~

The person below me has played the freemium Pokemon games available on the 3DS.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True. My starter in X Leo is now a Level 100 Delphox.

The person below has beat the Hall of Fame with a Team of All Female Pokémon.

pkmin3033

False...probably. I've never paid much attention to my Pokemon's gender, but considering the rate of male starters it seems unlikely.

The person below me has listened to a custom playlist whilst playing Pokemon instead of the in-game OST.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    True.

The person below has earned a Shiny Dragon in the second Unova Games by beating the White Treehollow or Black Tower.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    FIne, I'll play those games via hax. so false for now.

The person below me has always thought that Vanilluxe was a weird pokemon.

pkmin3033

False...I came prepared in Crystal. I shattered her with my Kadabra's Psybeam. But in Silver...sheesh.

The person below me has or had an infamous Base 1 Charizard card?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    My friend did, but since it was my friend, it still counts as a false on my part.

The person below me has dwelled in the darkest side of the Pokemon fandom in order to kill their curiosity

pkmin3033

True. I've also actively participated in it...

The person below me has caught themselves humming or singing a Pokemon song in public before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back