• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Uhm...depends on how far back we're going. False for anything pre-Gen III; I lost my Gameboy Colour years ago. I have a Gameboy Micro I play the third gen titles on though :3

The person below me has not finished a Pokemon game through to the end once before out of boredom or disinterest?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • True, although eventually and slowly i will finish it... Happens more often on replays and nuzlockes though.. ^^;;

The person below me would play a game based on the Diamond and Pearl Adventure manga. (Dpa not pokespe dppt)

pkmin3033

Probably. I've not read it, but if it's fourth gen then I probably would.So, closer to true than false.

The person below me has been to a live Pokemon Symphonic Concert.

pkmin3033

True...several times. But I lack the expertise.

The person below me has debating writing or has written a Pokemon x Digimon crossover fanfic before.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • False, I was never really into digimon besides a couple of games i had one being a gba vs fighting game and one being a ps2 game i never actually got far in so i wouldnt have the knowledge to make one... :')

The person below me has used one of the symbols in gen 6 in naming their Pokemon or character. (The symbols like the diamond and the heart in the nicknaming screen)

pkmin3033

True...I've given Pokemon symbol nicknames sometimes when I've gotten bored. Even did a theme of it once, but that wasn't gen VI.

The person below me has won all the Contests in ORAS with a single Pokemon?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • False, I couldve beaten all the contests if I tried but I wouldve used different Pokemon for each one, I wouldnt have even thought about using the same one.

The person below me has made at least one friend for however long because of Pokemon.

pkmin3033

I have! I lent it to someone though...need to get it back =x

The person below me has had a dream featuring Pokemon recently.

pkmin3033

False...I wonder if anyone would respond with true to that. xD

The person below me would like to see a full Pokemon rhythm game on 3DS

pkmin3033

False. I'm mostly indifferent to the games right now, honestly. Excitement this far off isn't really my thing...I have more immediate interests~

The person below me would like a life-size Wailord plush?

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • I know all of it. Ever word. And I know duplica's slightly incorrect version.

the person below me has captured a trubbish.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    True. Can't complete the Pokedex without it.

The person below me has completed the Pokedex in at least two different games.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I did it in Yellow :P so its true

The person below me has used Pokemon's glorious soundtrack (whatever gen you prefer) while playing other games. (In my case, Ghetsis' BW1 theme during my series to Challenjour)

pkmin3033

True; I music swap all the time just for the hell of it~

The person below me has played one of the many Pokemon hacks available here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back