• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    True. Aerodactyl is actually the 1st Pokemon to literally carry my team into a hall of fame.

The person below me has never used Elgyem?
    "The person below me..."

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    False, I have used it in a Nuzlocke Run once however.

The person below me has reached and cleared Area 10 in Black Tower/White Treehollow in B2W2.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    True, all 3 games and it's really great. Wonder if they can release the 4th sequel though.

The person below me has found Pokérus by themselves in any game.

Years
    True, all 3 games and it's really great. Wonder if they can release the 4th sequel though.

The person below me has found Pokérus by themselves in any game.

True, on a randomizer nuzlocke, I came across a level 35 Espeon with Pokerus... then my whole team got it, and then I infected all 721 Pokemon with it. (Yes, it was a ROM hack, Nameless FireRed)

The person below me... didn't beat the Elite Four the first time around.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Viruses in Pokémon World do more good than harm, aren't they?

True, I mostly do some preparations before doing anything that prove reckless. (Inb4 buying Full Restores and Revives became a must habit)

The person below me have sailed along in Royal Unova cruise line.

Years
    Yeah, Pokerus is essentially a booster for all Pokemon, probably the only virus you'd actually want.

FALSE, I haven't even seen the Unova Cruise yet.

The person below me... lost against Gary/Blue before reaching Nugget Bridge

I mean, let's be honest, I didn't even face him at the Victory Road (right, is that the name?) before making my way to Brock.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    False. I caught a Shiny Vulpix (Now a Shiny Ninetales) just a few hours ago in fact.

The person below probably prefers Ninetales' Shiny Colouration to its normal colour scheme.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    False, I played a bit and became somewhat decent player. If only my PC doesn't overheats every time I opened the game.

The person below me likes healing drinks like Lemonade better than Potions.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    False, I did it several times and I admit they're good. (And that make me remember that my Chandelure died during the run. ;_; )

The person below me prefers Gyarados over Milotic and Kingdra.

Years
    HELL NO!
    Like, Kingdra... yeah, don't care for it. But Milotic... hell no. She's too pretty to be not as awesome as Gyarados.

The person below me has NOT managed to beat at least 1 Pokemon game on every OLD handheld console (GB/GBC/NDS)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    More like neh... I used to like having legendaries around but times changed, sorry.

Poster below still hasn't downloaded Pokemon GO yet. Like me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back