• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
    False, they might be holding a berry... or maybe it's an assault vest, choice scarf, focus sash, clear amulet or leftovers, mega stone. All, depends on the pokemon and circumstance. Unless you have frisk, you'll have to guess what I am up to.

Tpbm has been blown out of a raid den before

Years
    Dynamax Adventures uses the same mechanic from normal Raid dens so yes, I have. Zygarde is a menace in DA.
    Outside of DA it's happened a couple times as well in max raids and tera raids. The AI teammates are not very bright =P

Tpbm does all their Max and/or Tera raids while offline.

Years
    True, I am not that great a strategist when it comes to them. Though some really nice people have invited to raids, I feel like I would probably be in the way if was on the team.

Tpbm plays with their pokemon using features like Amie, Refresh, Picnics or Camp.

Years
    False, it's easier to come by high iv pokemon in the wild now in raid dens and have my fair share of event pokemon that have high ivs and pokemon I have bred them onto from older gens, so I don't use bottle caps a lot, but do from time to time on pokemon I caught who might not have the best stats, but have sentimental attachment to me like starter pokemon, shinies etc. So I want say that I never ever use them :)

Tpbm knows that today is Rekoil's birthday.

Years
    True, I noticed the thread in Off-topic. I should probably post in there.

The person below me would love to play lovecraftian horror Pokémon game.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Half true. I've shiny hunted an Absol in Sun, but haven't had the chance to shiny hunt Weavile yet, and I'd say those are almost equally my favorite.

TPBM has a shiny Legendary they hunted themselves.

Years
    I don't remember my teams fully for Diamond/Pearl so it's possibly true.
    In BDSP I did have an Abomasnow on my team though.

Tpbm prefers grinding EV's on wild Pokemon over using Vitamins.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    If I have them I use them. Better than wasting time with battles that could have been avoided. So: wrong! :P

Tpbm has never beaten a game without a single use of Fly (or whatever mechanic served as a replacement).

Years
    I've never kept track of that lol.
    Probably true as I'd easily fly back some place just to not have to manually go back.

Tpbm has never played a PMD game.

Years
    False, I played Super Mystery Dungeon at least. This reminds me that I need to get around to playing one of the Explorers games btw.

Tpbm was unprepared for the Delta episode Deoxys in Oras, and accidentally knocked it out- like I did.

Years
    True for the first time round. I've been bringing Shedinja ever since though as it completely walls Deoxys and can even learn Heal Block in ORAS to stop it's recover spam.

Tpbm has caught a shiny Pokemon from a Friend Safari.

Years
    Endlessly! Friend safari was my favorite shiny hunting method in XY because it was so simple to do, and had some of the best odds. Also fun because it made you connect with other players to exchange friend codes and find specific pokemon. I still go on safaris from time to time with other pokemon fans on Reddit.

Tpbm has felt bad about defeating a character they liked in the game.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Honestly, (and surprisingly) no. Every instance of someone battling me in every Pokemon game has always been the other character's choice, if they are not prepared to lose, they should not have challenged me to a battle in the first place. (this does not mean I don't have respect for a character that gives me a good and fair fight though)

TPBM has done a playthrough of a Pokemon game without ever using Potions in battle.

Back