• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Phantom of Holon

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    https://pokecardex.com/cartes.php?serie=PH&section=partie1

Holy crap, this looks like a cool set. Almost all of them are Delta Species Pokemon, and there's some cool types there (Metal Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu? I'm so there!) I wish I had enough time/kanji knowledge to write up a spoilers list, but alas, I do not, so if anyone can find one, let me know! I'd like to know what some of their powers and such are. I hope this series is released in America soon, as Legend Maker doesn't look too exciting to me.

What are your opinions on this set?

butterFlyFree

Fields of green
    Years
    Great set

Looks like all of them are not there normal type.
    Mixing fire with water.
    Like cartman says in southpark

Sweeeet

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Me needs shining delta gyarados NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    -*blink blink*
    -Huh? That's spam?
    the set looks good, but i bet there are regular pokemon in it too. the site just didn't show all the cards.

Back