• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Phantom of The Gallery

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
Years
Nononono! These are both absolutely perfect! Thank you so much! I love the text, the backgrounds and colors! The digital feel of the avatar is awesome! Thanks again and I am sorry if you had any trouble with them!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Johnny wtf
How did you suddenly become a pro at text overnight LOL
Were you just messing around with us before so you could blow us all out of the water when suddenly all your text is just master tier? Hahaha I LOVE that Jill Valentine tag!! You did an awesome job working with two focals! I have nothing to say besides the fact that I might've blurred the background just a bit to suggest more depth-- it's a great tag and I really really love it!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 23, 2016
Tag or avatar: both
Theme or render: hoopa
Text (if any): HulaHoopa
Dimensions (optional):
Preferred colors (optional):

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 8, 2020
Tag or avatar: Tag
Theme or render: Fierce Deity Link
Text (if any): Tiliath (in cursive in a corner somewhere)
Dimensions (optional): Up to you!
Preferred colors (optional): White/Silvers, Red, Yellow [If you have a better idea, feel free! :)]
Extra info: Character on right hand side of tag.

Thanks in advance!! :)

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
Years
Tag or avatar: Both
Theme or render: For the avatar, anything of scolipede that looks good is fine, and for the tag, use venipede and whirlipede
Text (if any): Seeping Syrup (tag only)
Dimensions (optional): Nothing too clunky
Preferred colors (optional): Purples and blacks
Extra info: Poison type sprite bottom right corner [tag]

http://i.imgur.com/Up5lyte.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I can't believe I'm saying this.. but this is the first post I'm making in your thread. I don't know how it happened, out of all the times we've talked, but I never made an actual post here. That.. that's kind of messed up! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!

Anyway, on with my request! I'm so excited!!
Palletes: I definitely want to stick with pastel pinks and dark pinks, and everywhere in between. This is probably coming as no surprise, but I want a Kirby theme for my gallery! Any pink palette will most likely work for me. :)

Header: Nothing specific. You can either use text (in which case I'd like something along the lines of "kirby's gallery"), or any appropriate image of your choosing. I'm not picky so long as it sticks within the Kirby theme!

Though I will edit this if I find a good image to use. Otherwise I trust your professional discretion.

Concept: kirby kirby kirby kirbySince I do have a gallery with a lot of content, I'd like a design that takes good advantage of space. I want to be able to put a large amount of stuff in a relatively small, polite looking area that is cohesive, organized, and -above all- clean.

Extra Info: When it comes to me, less is more! 8)

Thank you, Johnny! You're an absolute doll! <333 I am very excited to see what you can make of this and if there is any additional information you'd like about the kirby design just skype me! n_n

Years
Palletes: The colours from my logo or the example I have (if you choose for the colours from my example I will change the logo.
(I prefer the colours from my example ;v; )

Header: I have a logo, I attached it as an attachment.

Concept: Uhm, I like simple and flat design.

Extra Info: Last two pages of this assignment: Click.
This was a schoolassignment I made in my first year. And you can use this as an example, because I still like this webdesign and I will also use this design for my own portfolio site I am making. c:

Is this enough info?

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
:O

I love it! Keep at it cause I'm really loving this design. I knew you'd make something absolutely perfect for me! n_n;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I love it! It's absolutely perfect Johnny, you did an amazing job. So happy rn! :')

I can't wait to use it aaaaa.

Years
Hey there! Sorry the delay, I'm doing something like this right now. You said you like simple and flat designs, and I came up with this:

Ah, yes I really like it! Thank you very much!

Just, could the title colour be a lighter value of black? I think it's popping too much. I have seen the code and I don't really know how to change the colour since it literally says color:black :'D.

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Dang Johnny, these CSS templates look really great! I especially like how ThirzArt's header fits right into the rest of the layout really nicely-- very cute!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
haha perhaps that good enough XD

Well why don't you pimp my drawing at my finished Darkrai drawing ?

Could be more worth lel

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Now that wopc is gone, I need a new signature.

Tag or avatar: Tag
Theme or render: Uhh... the theme should be mudkip
Text (if any): I herd I leik Mudkipz
Dimensions (optional): I have no idea XD
Preferred colors (optional): Blue, White, Yellow, (and maybe red?)
Extra: My friend code

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
1Qz5eHJ.png

Is that good enough? You can just add your friend code with css or put it below.

Wow! that was fast! Looks awesome!
Thanks a lot :D

Back