• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PHQ (punkhobbitqueen) Fanclub

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ahh..I've missed alot lately I see..with my dog barking in my ear..
    Alrighty..did I ask you questions before?

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    lol aren't i so popular? XD okay i love writing fictional stories and hope to become an author one day. so i might be posting up some of my writing and i want u to critize it honestly or else i'll never get it published okay?

Years
    macky does that mean that ur acually going to finish one??....cuz if u r can u finish that one umm...the one that u are having me read cuz its the best...ya ok well i am ganna stop bein weird and let u freaky pplz talk

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2005
    Ok fine Heather we are freaky pplz...(YEA RITE XP) How do you write so much on one thing i can't even rite a page on like 5 things

Years
    ya short stories i think are way to hard to write bcuz its like u can't even explain things right....and longer ones its like u can say anything u want and u no every thing is right...well almost right

Back