• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pie fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Yeah, Meat Pie is for Dinner and Lunch. And then afterward you can enjoy the sweetening pies. I had a Beef Pie just earlier for my dinner, with a hash brown on the side.

Snoopie

Pearlshipper <3
Years
Mmmm... *comes in* It smells nice in here.

They should make a cookiepie.

~Snoopie

Hollow.

Elite Haxzor
Years
I have to join! mmmmmm pie! my mom made some apple pie like 2 weeks ago. =[ its all gone.

lol i have heard of a meat pie. i play runescape lol

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
I have to join! mmmmmm pie! my mom made some apple pie like 2 weeks ago. =[ its all gone.

lol i have heard of a meat pie. i play runescape lol
Omg me too! I just hate how they make pie seem like
it's not as good as cake!

If you watch Sweeney Todd, you will find that the corpses are baked into this... ahem... delicious morsel.
I <3 that movie sooooo much! I like how at first they're "THE WORST PIES IN LONDON!!!!"
Then suddenly they're the most delicious things and everyone flocks there to get them.... XD

Yummy, human flesh!!!!! :P

French Silk pie? looks nice! Well I can't believe no one has heard of a Meat Pie...seriously.
meatpie2uo4.jpg
Yes, it is indeed a tragedy that no one has heard of the one pie that breaks the mold....
a pie for meatitarians.

Last edited:

Hollow.

Elite Haxzor
Years
lol sweeny tod was a great movie! but i had to yell at my brother alot, becuse he wouldn't shut up. =[

but i have to say that the meat pie looks very nasty to me

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
lol sweeny tod was a great movie! but i had to yell at my brother alot, becuse he wouldn't shut up. =[

but i have to say that the meat pie looks very nasty to me
The demon barber of Fleet Street!
Well, of course the pie looked nasty, because the lady didn't
bother to keep the cockroaches off the table, and she kept
admittedly singing that they were indeed disgusting.
I mostly liked the blood in that movie. Omg, the dramatic
Judge Turpin scene! *stab slash slash stab STAB STAB STAB STAAAAABBBBB!!!!!!!!!
STAAAAAABBBB!!!!! SLAAAAAAASH!!!!!*
(Omg he's dead, okay?)

And then Sweeney's right sleeve ended up pure red XD

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I had a Pasty today, it doesn't match to the awesomeness that is Pie. I love Pie. I will be having some Apricot pie tomorrow with my Grandparents:)

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
Years
I think it's time to start our first topic.You probably know how this works.I start this question and you answer it.

What was the flavor of the first pie you ever ate.

For me the first pie I ever ate was apple pie.It was soooo good.I've been a pie freak ever since.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Probably...oh god I don't remember. I think it was a meat pie when I came down to Australia. Besides that an Apricot pie with my grandparents.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
Years
Probably...oh god I don't remember. I think it was a meat pie when I came down to Australia. Besides that an Apricot pie with my grandparents.

MMmmm....apricot pie sounds yummy.

Well I'm doing everything I can to get new members.It's really hard since almost everything counts as SPAM.So I'm not trying to advertise.I'm trying to make recommendations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back