• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    You love Satoshi and Pikachu a lot, huh? Sorry if I sound nosey or something, but in your profile you said your favorite pokemon was Satochu. I'm pretty sure there was an episode when Satoshi became a Pikachu, a witch accidentally changed him or something. I think it was in the Johto Saga.

Last edited:

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    The Pika in the manga is awesome...

Don't worry, you'll catch up soon. ;D
    Welcome to the club!!

ty for the welcome... today i just watched the episode where dawn catches a Pachirisu... and when she relased it it was sorta sad until she got pachi back =D

EDIT: QUOTE: Latios&Latias381382: I've never played hey,you! Pikachu! Pachirisu was cute in "Borrowing on Bad Faith!" wasn't he?

I dont feel like pushing quote >_> but thats the episode im talking about and it almost drove to tears but he did look cute. espacilly the part when Pachi was sleeping curled... =)

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    [*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Pikachu's napping friends!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I've never played Hey You Pikachu, but it looks fun O:

Cute pic <3

Hmm, a Pachirisu pre-evo would be cute, no?

Back