• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    OMG Wow^^ That was who I was thinking of, I thought it was you all along but wasn't sure. We better not talk more on it here, we might get in trouble ><.

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    here is pic of pikachu!!:

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    *looks around* wow, its been a WHILE since I'm not here, is just me, or do we have more members? XD. Wow, I didn't thought this club wasn't going to last... but I'm happy it's still here!! and active! XD. I need to admit it, this is the best thing I have ever created..... in my whole life XD. Well, maybe I won't be here too long. I mean for days. But I will try to stop by whenever I can.

what's Pikachu's cutest costume? ....... hmmmmmmmm I don't know, you tell me XD haha

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow I missed this club. *pets the Pikachus* That is a awesome picture of Pikachu you posted Hiroshi. ^^ Okay here is one...

The Pikachu Fan Club!

That expression...cute.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    *pets the Pikachus* haha, I think nothing has changed with all these Pikachus. pikatravis, sure you can join! ...... and I still don't know if more memebers joined or it is just me? XD. Oh I remember a costume! ..... well I don't know if it is a costum, but in the first season, Ash & Pikachu met a Hitmonchan training on the street, then Ash tries to tell Pikahcu how to fight. Well whatever, it was so funny, because to fight the Hitmonchan, PIkachu used some box gloves, he looked so funny! XD.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a cool story you told Max Hunter! I remember that Pikachu wore those boxing gloves. ^^ Oh are you okay EmeraldSky? Let me help you. *picks up EmeraldSky* Do you want me to feed the Pikachus?

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Nooo...Pikachu joins Team Rocket. ;-; I want to see this epsiode.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    haha yeah it was really funny pikatravis, and call me just Max ^^. Here in Mexico, there's a magazine called (in english maybe) "Nintendo Club" and it showed some photos of Pikachu, in the game "Pok?mon Dash". Pikachu looked so... "circular" XD, and that smile! XD I needed PIkachu again XD. Hey, how many Pikachus do we have now? there are like thousands and thousands! XD.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know we have more than twenty that is for sure. Man I want to play Pokemon Dash. It looks like a fun game. *gives Pokechow to the Pikachus*

The Pikachu Fan Club!

Back