• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*The Pink PuffBall* Kirby Club

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • The new boss guy on the Kirby Wii looks awesome! So we are getting new boss and abilities on the Wii. I'm really looking forward for it. I must have missed the trailer for the Kirby games from E3. Now the game for the DS looks very adorable. So you start off as Kirby and start finding all the other Kirbys. I'm really looking forward for these game now but I think I'm more interested in the Wii version more then the DS.

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
    Years
  • Kirby Wii! :DDD
    Certainly looks awesome! :)
    I'd just love to know all the new copy abilities!! XD

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • I want to join!

Where and when did you remember first seeing Kirby?
    Kirby's dream land for the orignal gameboy, the VERY 1st video game I've ever beaten by myself!
    Best Game and why?
    Altough I've never played it, I'm still going to say Kirby Super Star Ultra.
    What's your favorite Kirby Ability?
    Tornado Kirby!
    Favorite Boss(es)?
    Meta Knight & King Dedede

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I am soo sorry guys, I went for a trip and kinda didnt have any technology (laptop or computer) to update this. Yeah, the trip was long and I kinda missed out on the club while on graduation due to excitement. Forgive me. For now, I'm going to update everything and add events and such for the club, being the summer. :]

Also, I got more information on the new ds kirby game:
    -In America, it's called Kirby Mass Attack DS....idk if it carries the DS part or not
    -In America, it's going to be released September 19, 2011
    -For some reason, theres delays and they THINK it will be set off for August 4 for Japan...idk if it's true, maybe not.
    -No copy abilities...i think you all knew that
    -Kirbies that take damage turn blue...more damage turns them into angles or something and floats off the stage(you can make another kirby drag it back down and make it turn back to blue though)
    -It's based on Popstar, on the Popopo Islands, where "Necrodious" zaps Kirby and splits him into 10 smaller kirbies while Kirby is taking a nap. One Kirby escapes and finds the Hero's heart that remained from the split, and worked with the heart to stop this Necro dude from spreading evil.

More screen shots

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I can already tell the game is going to be somewhat bad. I mean, no abilitiess just gives us nothing to play around with. It'd be nice if you could get say, abilities and manipulate the other Kirbys to act them out. So like, Sword ability could be all the kirbys look like a giant sword, and it's stronger the more kirbys you have there.

How about some more discussion. :)

Who's your favourite Kirby helper?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Hmm...the club isn't that active, or so I think since my days of summer are so long here. But that's all I could get on that game. I believe that some may not like the game, but it will attract other gamers that just want simplicity I guess. Let's wait and see how the sales and scores go for the game.

I think we need a new topic....If you could add an ability to the Kirby series, what would it be and why?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    kirby club

i am in i all the time use kirby in ssbb kirby is awsome i have kirbys epic yarn

:cross-eye

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Well I already asked a topic, but okay. :P

If I could add any ability to the Kirby series, it would be a tough one to choose. I didn't want one which is overpowered by any means (unless it's a one-use) so I thought why not a Pirate ability? There's already a ninja, but what exactly would a pirate do? It couldn't use a cutlass without copying Sword, and it couldn't use a cannon without copying Bomb, so it got me thinking some more. I saw the clock, and I instantly thought of a Time ability. Pretty much, what would happen is that you could freeze yourself in time, or freeze everyone but yourself in time, and avoid pretty much everything. You could move some more land and stuff with super sucking powers, as illustrated in the new Wii Kirby game, and make your opponent boss fall into a hole or something. :)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I am soo sorry guys, I went for a trip and kinda didnt have any technology (laptop or computer) to update this. Yeah, the trip was long and I kinda missed out on the club while on graduation due to excitement. Forgive me. For now, I'm going to update everything and add events and such for the club, being the summer. :]

Also, I got more information on the new ds kirby game:
    -In America, it's called Kirby Mass Attack DS....idk if it carries the DS part or not
    -In America, it's going to be released September 19, 2011
    -For some reason, theres delays and they THINK it will be set off for August 4 for Japan...idk if it's true, maybe not.
    -No copy abilities...i think you all knew that
    -Kirbies that take damage turn blue...more damage turns them into angles or something and floats off the stage(you can make another kirby drag it back down and make it turn back to blue though)
    -It's based on Popstar, on the Popopo Islands, where "Necrodious" zaps Kirby and splits him into 10 smaller kirbies while Kirby is taking a nap. One Kirby escapes and finds the Hero's heart that remained from the split, and worked with the heart to stop this Necro dude from spreading evil.

More screen shots

I'm here, sorry for not posting and yeah this game looks alright although I'm mainly excited for the Wii one. I love all the new effects that is made for the Wii. Do we have an official date yet for the Kirby Wii game?

If you could add an ability to the Kirby series, what would it be and why?

Well Kirby has many different abilities but I think it would be interesting if he had the ability to go invisible. I don't remember if the Ninja ability allows that but it would make it easier for him to sneak around while going through some of the dungeons but the only way to get caught is if you get splashed by water.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • i am in i all the time use kirby in ssbb kirby is awsome i have kirbys epic yarn

:cross-eye

I guess you are in....as to answer my own question:

Yes, I agree with the invisibility ability. But I don't know what kind of monster would let Kirby allow to swallow and gain it...maybe a magician with an invisible coat?

As for me, If I were to invent a new one(since Kirby does have a lot already), I'd have to go with one that allows him to shrink or grow. Maybe a shrinking or growing monster could give him the SIZE ABILITY. He can shrink and grow at will, but he is vulnerable due to still having his normal attacks.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Why the heck am I not in this yet. I'd like to join, please :] I first saw Kirby about seven or eight years ago when my next-door neighbor was playing Kirby on her GBA. I can't remember exactly which game it was, but I think it was Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Why the heck am I not in this yet. I'd like to join, please :] I first saw Kirby about seven or eight years ago when my next-door neighbor was playing Kirby on her GBA. I can't remember exactly which game it was, but I think it was Kirby and the Amazing Mirror.

Yup, you're in.

Well, I updated the page for the new members, and I guess we can go on now. I made another ability for Kirby: Mirror Kirby! I don't really know if an ability already exists like this, but this ability reflects anything that hits kirby on the front, yet Kirby is vulnerable on his back. Attacks like Spark and such hit all over the body, meaning that all-around attacks are a weakness for Mirror Kirby. :]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Well Ninja did have that ability of disappearing when you were attacked for explosive damage, but I don't think you mean the same thing. :P Kirby does definitely need more defensive powers though. :)

I was actually gonna suggest a Thunder ability, but then after much deliveration, realised it would be so much like Beam. XD; So what about an Archer ability? You could shoot enemies and targets from far away distances, and depending on how much the charge the ability (pull back the string), the more powerful it'd be. :)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Yup, you're in.

Well, I updated the page for the new members, and I guess we can go on now. I made another ability for Kirby: Mirror Kirby! I don't really know if an ability already exists like this, but this ability reflects anything that hits kirby on the front, yet Kirby is vulnerable on his back. Attacks like Spark and such hit all over the body, meaning that all-around attacks are a weakness for Mirror Kirby. :]

Mirror Kirby is actually in Kirby Super Star. He can deflect attacks that come right at him. The move is alright but I was a never a huge fan of it. Maybe because of the way Kirby walks in the game while being Mirror Kirby. It is creative but not one of my favorite ability.

Well Ninja did have that ability of disappearing when you were attacked for explosive damage, but I don't think you mean the same thing. :P Kirby does definitely need more defensive powers though. :)

Thought the Ninja Kirby had something similar but yeah I agree. Kirby should have some more defense abilities in the game.

I was actually gonna suggest a Thunder ability, but then after much deliveration, realised it would be so much like Beam. XD; So what about an Archer ability? You could shoot enemies and targets from far away distances, and depending on how much the charge the ability (pull back the string), the more powerful it'd be. :)

I always thought Kirby had that ability with the Angel Kirby but I guess it's a bit different. That does sounds very interesting.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Thought the Ninja Kirby had something similar but yeah I agree. Kirby should have some more defense abilities in the game.
    The only ability I can see as being subpar defensive is Stone or even Mirror. Stone has that invincibility factor when you've turned into a stone completely, and Mirror has those reflective capabilities which makes it even more defensive rather than offensive. :) It'd be nice to see some more defensive abilities anyway.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Should I give more details on Ghost Kirby?

EDITED IN:

I Just remember there was already a Ghost Kirby!
    With this ability, Kirby can posses enemies & you could play as them.

I think this was in Kirby & the Amazing Mirror...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Mirror Kirby is actually in Kirby Super Star. He can deflect attacks that come right at him. The move is alright but I was a never a huge fan of it. Maybe because of the way Kirby walks in the game while being Mirror Kirby. It is creative but not one of my favorite ability.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot. XD Out of all games I couldn't get my hands on, it was Kirby Super Star and the Ultra. I need to get that game. I did okay with it once, but I was too small to remember anything. Thanks for correcting me.

Should I give more details on Ghost Kirby?

EDITED IN:

I Just remember there was already a Ghost Kirby!
    With this ability, Kirby can posses enemies & you could play as them.

I think this was in Kirby & the Amazing Mirror...

Ghost Kirby was also in Kirby Squeak Squad, and I do like this ability. And yes, we do need for defensive abilities...but maybe a few creative ones at that. :]

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Oh yeah, I totally forgot. XD Out of all games I couldn't get my hands on, it was Kirby Super Star and the Ultra. I need to get that game. I did okay with it once, but I was too small to remember anything. Thanks for correcting me.

Ghost Kirby was also in Kirby Squeak Squad, and I do like this ability. And yes, we do need for defensive abilities...but maybe a few creative ones at that. :]
    Actually, I think Ghost Kirby was ONLY on Squeak Squad...

I see Tornado Kirby as being defensive with a offensive edge, because Kirby is invincible while he's a tornado.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Tornado Kirby is a bit like Defense and offense at the same time which is probably why I enjoy that ability. Ghost Kirby was alright on Squeak Squad but I do enjoy mixing the lightning beam with the sword to get lightning sword. I always had fun mixing the abilities together.

Back