• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Plusle and Minun fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yes, you can join! Maybe poliwhirl will let you be a second co-owner.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    Here it is! I kinda rushed it though...

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    Like Raichu, except with Plusle and Minun Colours. =p Hold on, I'll do some recolouring.

Last edited:

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Aww! That does look a lot like what they would look like! Except there would probably be more differences between them and Raichu because P&M don't look exactly like Pikachu. But it would be very close to that I think. :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Yeah I think that you should change the way the riachu looks a little bit!I think plusle and minun look more loke pichu!

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
    Lol. I did the recolouring for fun, just to depict how it would look like. I wanted to do the cheeks thing, but raichus cheeks are too small, and i didn't feel like redrwawing. *lazy*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back