• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Pokéathlon

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • I just hate that Football thingy ... )--:
    Because every time the ball starts from the middle, a retarded competitor pushes it towards my gate >_< and after I try to remove it, I push it in instead ! >__<
    My favourite would have to be Relay Run . I am quite a good runner in real life as well and competitive teaming is alright !

POKEATHLON ... FOREVER !! :)

Years
  • I love the Pokeathalon. It is so much fun. I am going to be spending alot of time playing the different games.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • its good but once u've beaten all the records, it gets boring. but it was a nice add on. block smash is fun

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I'm imba at the Jump competition with Togekiss, Gliscor and Typhlosion. Typhlosion's super pro because I drugged him up. xD

This one time, I got 34/0/0/0 for Disc Catch because I stole every single one of them. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    I LOVE the Pokeathlon. I suck at skill games though, my favourite ones are Stanima and Power (it's fun shoving those other Pokemon around, lol.) It's especially fun playing it with friends, but why does it resort back to slow text speed even though we all prefer it fast.

Elina

Flying high in the sky!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    The pokeathlon is great.I already have a medal but I'm not very good.Thanks to my pidgeotto!Now I'm training hard for the next medal!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I like it a lot... I think it's way better than the Sinnoh contests. (It doesn't beat the Hoenn contests, though; those were awesome!) I entered once and my Haunter won bonus points for working the hardest... I got a little emotional about that. My Haunter is so cute! XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I only got a Bagde in Jump. Havent been playing Pokéathlon that much..

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
  • I've beat all the challenges to get into the lower rooms. I like the Pokéathlon a lot. Fun minigames.

Years
  • I know the thread is old, but I wanted to post to give some praise for this great mini-game series (given I'm using the Pokéathlon forum skin even, lol). Technically when I stumbled upon it I couldn't let it go until I got the Trainer Card star and overall set up solid scores on each event, postponing Morty's Gym match even further. x)

I'm kinda proud of my 19.7 Lap run on Relay Run (though the amount of mistakes makes me think beating the 21 Lap mark just narrowly would be possible, further even with 5 Speed/5 Stamina team mates), as well as some 500+ points on the Speed, Skill and Stamina Courses. I'm having a lot of trouble getting the 80.0 Sec, 50 Flag and 130 Block marks on Hurdle Dash, Pennant Capture and Block Smash though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I am loving it :D There is only one thing I havent achieved yet which is 50 wins in all disciplines. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I have made digda winning all of the competitions as well ^^, He is an ace runner whether it is long or short distances :D

Back