• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So guys, Have you ever been in a collab before? You know, those things that people do forumsets that tie in with one theme? If so, what themes did you do?

I have been in a Naruto collab with somebody like 4-5 years ago. I don't think i have been in any other collab.

Years
So guys, Have you ever been in a collab before? You know, those things that people do forumsets that tie in with one theme? If so, what themes did you do?

I have! I've been in several staff collabs in my two years of being staff here; they were always very fun. Not sure if I participated in other collabs as a normal user but it could just be escaping me. We did an XY collab, gen I collab (iirc?) and others. :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yeah, I've been in plenty of staff collabs, at least one supporter collab and a couple of mini things with friends or my pair. It's fun to show that you belong together and it looks so pretty posting around the forum :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Pairing collabs are really fun, especially when you get matching avatars, signatures, usertitles, everything. :D Kinda wished I screencapped the one I did with Haruhi, that was a fun one, and I had a complicated siggy at the time. Took me all day to get the coding right. lmao.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't think about collabing, usually, unless it's brought up by somebody. XD" Though, I probably should try doing it more often; it's fun. Don't have much ideas for any right now, but could definitely come up with something once I put my mind to it. Shouldn't be that tough. Also, yeah, signature-making could consume a lot time. It takes me about an hour or two even to put together something simple.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I've been in a lot of collabs. The first one I did is the PoC SSB Collab! I was the Pokemon Trainer :x

Then me, Hikari, and Mid did a Gen 6 Starter Collab, I was Fennekin :33

Then, I participated in all 4 Supporter Collabs, 2 of those sig codes, I did those. The first one, which was the green collab, I was Bellossom, the second one, which was Gym Leaders, I was Erika, the third one, which was SSBB, I was Toon Link, and the fourth one, which was the GSCPt Collab, I was once again Bellossom, which was in the HG Sprite on account I was a Gold Supporter that time.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I find myself using any Gym Leader theme at some point in future, I'd most likely be Wallace; huge fan of the guy. Either him, or probably Winona. To me, they're both equally as great.

Salzorrah

Years
Guys, I have a question, do you guys branch out to other forums of PC, trying to be active, or do you try to be active and maintain your tyranny presence on one of the forums?

Years
Guys, I have a question, do you guys branch out to other forums of PC, trying to be active, or do you try to be active and maintain your tyranny presence on one of the forums?

I branch out to other forums. And none of them are Pokemon forums surprisingly.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Heeeh. I'm not overly active in... any forum? But I post randomly here and there now and then. I'm definitely a RPC tyrant, but there's not much actual posting there unless you are in several roleplays and right now I'm only in one :p

Salzorrah

Years
Well, I'm trying to branch out to different forums. I've been constantly been active in ORAS, getting my flair back in FCG, and currently in 1 RP. If I have more time, I could make a Sig Shop in A&D, mostly for CSS, and uh, currently trying to pitch something with Dave bout something for C&M.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I hang in pretty much every forum at PokéCommunity, honestly; every once in a while, I lose interest in a particular section as topics get more and more... I don't know, boring I suppose? Boring wouldn't be the right way to explain this, but you guys get my point. One of my most favorite boards on here is Video Games; have been posting around there very actively ever since I've returned in August last year, and still am. For me, it's a very fun place to be.

Alongside, I also find myself around Pokémon General and Pokémon Clubs a lot, because they always have a lot of thing to talk about. Two others would be Pokémon Gaming Central and this one--Fan Clubs & Groups--due to similar reasons.

I'm everywhere, but those are the sections I personally enjoy hanging. Will that ever change? I'm not sure (I mean, it's all possible), but I hope not!

Salzorrah

Years
It's actually surprising you are just 2 years old Ashley, in PC terms D: Yet, you have done a lot in PC, we all thought you were older than 3 D:

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Ah, two years is honestly a lot. ;_; Thousands of things could be done within this time-frame, if you ask me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I usually stay in the same old places. I usually can be found in Video Games, here, or General chat. But lately I've been trying to branch out and have started to post some in Fan Fiction and Writing. And then of course I sometimes post in Pokemon Trivia just because, usually that's a late night I don't know what to do with myself kind of thing though.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since right now life is kicking me in the toosh, I'm staying in FC&G and only branch in my frequent sections if I have time. xD I'm usually in GC, T&I, TWL, and sometimes PGC if there's something to post in. FC&G is where you'll find me moooostly. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I usually do the same when I don't have much free time on my hands, and post around sections that I find myself frequenting most. First two would be Pokémon Gaming Central and Pokémon X & Pokémon Y, since these are the boards I've... been applied to moderate, haha. Up next comes Pokémon General, then Video Games. After that, it's Pokémon Clubs and FC&G.

Sounds like a lot, but it honestly isn't, considering that I limit myself to only one post in each section, each day. I'm not sure why I do this, though. It's just a habit, I suppose!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I like to hang out several forums! I mostly find myself in ORAS, Anime and Manga, General Chat, Pokemon Gaming Central and the other gaming forums nowadays. I don't really post in those section as often as I lurk, though. xD

I have to agree with Ashley, too! I'm 2 years old but I'm really disappointed that I honestly didn't really start posting until I hit my second year. I could have done so much ;_;

Years
During the early days of my activity on PC, I often hung out usually in the Pokemon sections (or at least most of them) and also Forum Games occasionally. A while after that I branched out into The Welcome Lounge (I think it was a while after becoming a supporter) where sadly my activity there is minimal as of this post due to my computer getting fixed, although I may get it back soon. I also hang out in General Chat as of late too, along with the VIP Forums when I got supportered in 2012.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Okay, time for a new topic, guys. =) I'm sure we'd discussed something like this before, but I suppose it shouldn't hurt to do it once more; so, if you were to create your own board in PC, what would its purpose be? What would you call it? What sort of threads would you imagine there to be? How active would you be there, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back