• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome to PC club, Symbiosis! We're glad to have you!

Going back to 2010 wouldn't be such a bad idea. Although I wasn't a member here back then, I was still a lurker, and have seen many interesting (in my opinion) people around that I'd like to meet. Many of them are no longer here, though, which is very unfortunate. Haha. If I were given a chance to go back in time, this likely wouldn't be an issue right now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • As someone who joined in 2010 (just noticed Symbiosis joined in July while I joined in June!), I wouldn't mind going back in time as a current member just to see what it was like. As a new member I wasn't *fully* aware of what was going on in my surroundings, and as a result I felt like 1. an outsider, and 2. I got verbally warned for many things because I didn't even read the rules. It does take a while to be at a level where you become part of the crowd, and the community itself.

It's really amazing that a few staffers I remember seeing in 2010 (like hashtag and Klippy) are back at it this time. <3 It's like 2014 is the new 2010.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Hello, hello everyone! Happy to be back! I've been out of the picture for quite some time, due to... personal reasons. But now, I'm here to at least try become an active member of this lovely community. I was previously Murkmire, but the name was getting stale. Anyway, onto the topic!

"If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?" I honestly wouldn't, quite honestly. I don't think there's anything I missed I really wanted to go back to. But, that's just me. ;P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Welcome back, Murk. It's nice to see you again! Ah, a new name! I really liked your last one, but this one is also good; rolls of the tongue pretty nicely, in my opinion, haha. Personally, I find myself changing usernames quite often (that is, whenever I get the chance). Though, I could imagine myself sticking with Peitharchia longer that usual; like it a lot.

Speaking of which, what about rest of you guys--how often do you change your name? If you've had any switches in past, which username would you call your most favorite? If you have yet to change and are planning to undergo it at some point in future, what are some names that you have thought of thus far, and is there any reasoning behind them?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Let's see...

Meganium90 > Axeliira > Minerva > Cadance > Denny Hamlin

My current name and my previous name of Cadance were actually for a collab. I was in a collab with my (then, now we're just friends) BF in the past, and right now I'm in a collab with Sector in hyping for the final races of NASCAR. To be quite honest, I really really loved Axeliira the best. It's the best name I ever came up with and I can't wait to go back to it once I'm done with the collab (and the NASCAR season!~).

I have like 40 other potential names I'd like to use though!

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Speaking of which, what about rest of you guys--how often do you change your name? Well, I think this might actually be my last name change. I really like this username because it fits me. I have this HUGE obsession with Loki that keeps coming back all of the time, so I figured I might as well just stick with the name.

If you've had any switches in past, which username would you call your most favorite?
    The one I'm using now is my favorite, and probably always will be. <3

If you have yet to change and are planning to undergo it at some point in future, what are some names that you have thought of thus far, and is there any reasoning behind them? Not really. Like I said at the first question... I plan on keeping this username for as long as I plan on staying here. XD (Don't worry, I'll never leave PC. <3)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I have rarely changed my name. Not counting my change to the uppercase S, I only changed once, which was to Autumn Reverie (which I still like). I haven't found any particular name besides that which suits my username preferences.

synerjee > Synerjee > Autumn Reverie > Synerjee.

Don't think I'll be changing this one anytime soon.

Years
  • This was the only change I've ever had:

Hikari10 > Hikamaru

I picked this name because it fits me perfectly. The fact it combines what I'm usually referred by along with a reference to my fave Pokemon (Oshawott) is what I needed in a username and I initially started using this name on the battle server and then when name changes came back I finally adopted the name here as well, with my previous name now being held by an alt account.

Even if there were lots of other names I would use, I'd pretty much always be coming back to Hikamaru. I once thought of other names I'd use but none define me as well as this one.

Years
  • I've had four names and four name changes total now (one username used twice). Yeah, I'm quite a changing person, but I'm not sure how many more different names I could use, to be honest.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • if you have changed your names in the past, would you go back to your original name for the lolz nostalgia?

I think I would.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Sure, I wouldn't mind going back to Perdition Haze!

Although it's not my most favorite, I still go by this name in some places, so having it kept relevant seems sort of wise to me. Using Nymphadora again also wouldn't hut.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^ ahh I absolutely love Nymphadora <3

To expand, I started off with Meganium90 and 95% of the forum actually know me by Meganium as well as the 90 in general. If I do go back, I'd probably attract people whom I haven't seen in years thinking I was gone forever. That haaaas happened to me in the past xD I'd go back juuust for that. lol

Years
  • No no no and no I am not going back to my original name. It was bad enough that I was a moderator with said name, and I want to just reverse all evidence on PC of it ;_;

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Since Halloween is near, shall we start a topic regarding it? I believe it'd definitely help getting into the mood!

If you've been a member of PC for a while, have you participated in any Halloween-themed events that the forum had hosted? If so, which was your most favorite, and what actives have you done while participating? Who was hosting this event? Also, is there any Halloween contest you did not quite like?

Are you going to take part in anything this Halloween? What are some contests and events that you're hoping to see this time around? If you were to host something of your own, what would you call it, and how would it all work?

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Username: Dragon_Trainer_
    Reason for Joining the Club: I found this place as a great place to appreciate the forums in general. #respect
    Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario for the win!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If you've been a member of PC for a while, have you participated in any Halloween-themed events that the forum had hosted?

I remember PC used to have those mini get-togethers back in 2010 and back, don't know why we haven't been doing those the past few years. However, I really like how most sections here are making great events, like Necrum's Carnival of Horrors as well as celebrating Halloween in style right here in FC&G. :3

Right now, I'm DJ'n over at Club Nightmare. :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    This will be the first Halloween I'll be spending over here at PC, haha.

I have plans to start a scavenger hunt event in Pokémon Gaming Central, in which would be a list of ghost, psychic, and dark-types for people to capture. Participants would enter, catch them (if they already happen to have a few, that's even better), take screenshot, and post. Whomever wind up gathering the most amount of Pokémon throughout end of the end would be declared victors.

Unfortunately, I didn't seem to have enough time to kick it all of as of yet. Not sure how many members are going to enter, but it's still exciting nonetheless.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Kinda wish PC would host a "halloween movie fest" where we can visit a livestream and watch some of the classic movies during the weekend before Halloween (or ON Halloween if people don't have any plans!).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back