• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

Years
    Oh yeah. But Forest Grovyle is right, the contests just aren't attracting many people, and it stinks to have winners by default.

Yay, request pictures!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Yes, I will set that up with Pochama Plus and it's going to have a special prize if all goes to plan. I've been buried in uni work lately but it will happen, don't worry! :) I'll have to get it up before long so people have time to enter. ^^

--FG

Forest Grovyle

Years
    Okay, people, I am pleased to announce that in the Halloween contest:

I will be drawing a request for the winner!

The contest will be up during PC's Halloween Haunt, so if you're thinking of entering, I'd get started on your entries already ;)

--FG

Forest Grovyle

Years
    The next one will be in December, where I'll be doing the request as a prize. There's just not enough interest at the moment to run one every month, so I think they're best done for special occasions. :) It's going to be a Christmas-themed contest.

--FG

Years
    Question about the current contest.
    Is it alright to do a collaboration with someone that doesn't come to PC?

Years
    Okay, thank you for clearing that up! Oh, wait, the only pokemon I can draw is Pikachu. Crap. :)

Back