• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - March Results!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
  • The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Results!​

Hello all!

I am pleased to announce that we have the results for the contest! Before I say them, I'd like to once again thank everybody for entering! Also, a big thank you goes to Ookami, who came up with the idea for this competition! :D

We had a great surge of entries for this month's contest! We got to see some awesome pictures of the starter Pokémon! Thank you to everybody who took the time to delight us with their wonderful creations!

So without further ado...the results!

*drumroll*

In first place we have...
    Snapple!

In second place we have...
    igtica!

In third place we have...
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover!

Congratulations to all the winners, and to everyone who took part in the competition! It really was a pleasure looking at all your wonderful art! :D We hope to see you entering again!

Light_Azumarill has made us some great banners for the winners to use; these are attached below! (LA, the honourable mention banner showed up as a broken link ;_; - could you attach it if you post here? Thanks!)

On behalf of the judges, thanks again to everyone, and we're looking forward to seeing your entries for next month's contest!

--FG :)

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Ooo O.o Second! Lol I feel bad as I was lazy this month ^^; Thankies so much though guys! I really appreciate the fact you've voted my work so highly! I loved snapples entry so pleased that won! Well done all! It was such a lovely contest to see. i hope we can all work hard (yes including me) and make the next contest even betetr ^-^ Oooo LA the prizes are fantastic! I feel so honoured to have one drawn by such a talented artist!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • Congrats to all of the winners! I KNEW Kakashi and Iggy would get a place, I also thought snapple might since I luff that picture :3

Snapple

Coordinator and Artist
    Years
  • Yay, I won :) I wasn't expecting it. I really thought igtica would get first, I really liked her picture.

Thank you to the judges who voted for my picture and also to the people who said they liked it. Also, Light Azumarill's banners look awesome. *goes to put the one for me in my sig*

Back