• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - May and June Results!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
  • The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Results!​

Hello all!

I am pleased to announce that we have the results for the contest! Before I say them, I'd like to once again thank everybody for entering! Also, a big thank you goes to Ookami, who came up with the idea for this competition! :D

So without further ado...the results!

May Contest

In first place we have...
    Poké STAR-girl!

In second place we have...
    igtica!

In third place we have...
    Miss Kanna!

June Contest

*drumroll*

In first place we have...
    Snapple!

In second place we have...
    ShiShiko!

In third place we have...
    JBCBlank!

Congratulations to all the winners, and to everyone who took part in the competition! It really was a pleasure looking at all your wonderful art! :D We hope to see you entering again!

There won't be a contest this month due to difficulties with the date I am going on holiday, but it will return in April, so we hope to see you entering then! :D

--FG :)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I got third Place!!!!!!!!! YaY! I accaully got a place! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *falls flat on face* no fare...

~JBCBlank

Back