• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Bukkit Server

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I might join when I find some free time. I've been bogged down with papers the last few weeks, and it's not about to end soon, but feel free to add me to the whitelist and I'll pop on when I find myself some time.

In-Game Name: Team_Fail
    Added.

By the way, do you have a running list of plugins that your server currently has? Perhaps adding them to your OP would be a good idea.
    Done, and then some. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    woot woot I've been having some fun on the server building stuff recently ^.^
    Seriously though the server is amazing. I get almost no lag on the server.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I like the server's topography a lot. I found a nice plateau to build on like the Eyrie in Game of Thrones. :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I want to try and find time to give to this server, which should be a fair bit, since I find myself bored quite a bit. My In-Game-Name is the same as here, NinjaAiden :) I also want to try and give time to the other server too, where possible.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I want to try and find time to give to this server, which should be a fair bit, since I find myself bored quite a bit. My In-Game-Name is the same as here, NinjaAiden :) I also want to try and give time to the other server too, where possible.
    Added. :)

By the way, what's the server IP? I don't see it anywhere. Or is it taking place of the old PC server?
    I'm sorry 'bout that.

Sign me up for this :)
    In-game name: NathanChrys
    Added ;)

It is not taking the place of the old server. This is merely an additional one to play on with different features.
    Unfortunately you won't be able to go crazy high or anything, as IIRC your base height is a bit over 200 y :/

I looked into changing the maximum build height but it's impossible unless I want it under 256, as that's the size hard coded into the chunks :A

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Hello everyone. I will be online for quite a while today if anyone wants to come and stop by.

SalladGbg

PC Bukkit Server Staff Collab
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I might not be the most experienced Minecraft player or moderator, and most definately not the most experienced with the pokecommunity, but I'll sure do my best!

Yukari

Eh. I may drop by sometime. If you'll add me to the whitelist, that is.

My in-game name is Megamanex1.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • We're setting up a special UHC on the server at present, and will be approaching the staff about getting the word out!

Worst case we have it going in this thread, but we'll see what happens. :)

Years
  • I'd like to join this too, it sounds really fun! Again, I'll only play on weekends, and that's only if I'm not playing Bioshock Infinite xD
    My Minecraft IGN is Kyoraneko, hopefully I'll remember to play on this one!

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I'd like to join this too, it sounds really fun! Again, I'll only play on weekends, and that's only if I'm not playing Bioshock Infinite xD
    My Minecraft IGN is Kyoraneko, hopefully I'll remember to play on this one!
    Added!

Whitelist me I want in on this.

JeffMcJeff
    Same, you're on. :)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Elbow_Macaroni is my username. I'd like to join :p

You've been added to the whitelist.

UPDATE: SO; The Breadcraft Market, aka Cura-Mart is finally open and finished. We utilize a gold nugget currency on Breadcraft so if you have any junk items, I'll take those items and exchange it for some money. Please note, the shop is not always open and items WILL change around once a week! So if you see something nice, it might not be there tomorrow!

Also, I'm on server now if anyone wishes to come online.

Last edited:
    Back