• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Bukkit Server

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Bumping this thread up again to try and get more people. I feel like 99.9% of the time it's just me strip mining and organising stuff. Also searching for that elusive Nether Fortress. But I'm active most days, and it's very lonely lmao.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Sorry I have not been as active as I was. I have had a hell of a time with multiple events and general life. :(

I'll try to get online eventually.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Update

I do want to say that this server isn't dead yet. We're having a bit of turbulence as staff with our activity, but rest assured we have some things planned and under way.

Now that the new vanilla server is up I'm happy to say we still have some distinctions from them to validate this one. CureYoshiDarkness has been really preoccupied with life and has fallen out a lot because of it, and I just got a real computer that I will be able to play on. Tetra is back from his holiday and should be able to work with me as well, so we'll be on that. Expect something good :)

In other news, I'm finally getting around to developing the website for the server. I'll link that when it's ready. Thank you guys for your patience!

EDIT: Here's the server's home page. https://breadcraft.mx/

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Okay, I'll take a look around.

Name: Tristamen
    Sorry I took so long, now you're added.

Well, you guys, a lot has changed for the server. First off, we have a whole new world to play in - no more amplified! We're now using Large Biomes. Here's some photos of it:
    Spoiler:

A giant shout-out to Tetra and CureYoshiDarkness for making this world - it wouldn't be possible without them! I just configured everything so they could make this beautiful world themselves :)

Also, another big addition: an IRC channel! It's the channel #bread on breadcraft.mx. And what's more, we have the game chat and IRC linked together! You can talk on either to communicate on both. Isn't that great? That's some real innovation there.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • The Bukkit Server will be hosting it's first formal event! So without further delay...

The PCBS Treasure Trails UHC!

This is an idea adapted from both the UHC Minecraft events hosted by Klippy back in the winter, and also a miniquest feature of RuneScape called Treasure Trails.

You will embark on a quest with your teammates to solve numerous puzzles, riddles, and other things on the Bukkit server. There will be four teams - red, blue, green, and yellow - who will go against each other in a race for the clock, with a pot of gold at the end for each team! Each team will not only have the ability to work on their treasure trail but to also send recon in hopes of stopping other teams... the possibilities multiply! Best of all, you get to keep your reward at the end of the game!

Just post your details ITT with this form if you'd like to play:
    Minecraft IGN:
    Desired team: (note: the teams will have to distribute evenly)
    Which date/time:

So, when does this happen? We're looking at either Saturday or Sunday in the fourth week of May - that's the 23rd and 24th, respectively - so be sure to let us know which one is best for you if not both!

We're also hoping to do this mid-day so our friends east of the Atlantic can attend better. 10:00, 12:00, and 14:00 are our possible times. Mention which ones are good for you!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
    One of our staff members will be on a long LoA and will thusly be unable to attend the event. If you are knowledgable, please let Alex know if you'd like to man the fourth team as a temporary moderator.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'll sign up! I might be working that weekend, so I'll update if that happens.

Minecraft IGN: Klippy
    Desired team: Blue
    Which date/time: Any - maybe!

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • After meeting with the staff, we've decided to call the event here canceled. This comes as little surprise to me in hindsight, and I wish I had a bit of foresight for this turn of events before we put hours upon ours of work into our treasure trails.

Clearly it is impossible to hold an event of this magnitude with only one participant, and I seriously doubt we'd see a sudden influx in signups tomorrow lol.

I want to apologize to my staff for wasting their time, as I could've very well anticipated this had I been thinking unselfishly. I want to thank them for putting the effort into the worlds I never did, as they kind of made most everything about the Minecraft experience themselves. I just did maintenance and gave them the plugins they wanted.

So yeah, PC. Things like this are why I'm not here anymore. Such a shame.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • No one noticed, but I've conducted a migration of the server from our old OVH box to an Avoton box owned with Online.net, in order to cut costs and up efficiency. With the move from a W3000 Xeon to an octo-core Atom comes the deletion of the Minecraft server, as anyone could've guessed simply by trying breadcraft.mx in their Minecraft client (no one did lol).

This thread is barely on the brink of being past the revival limit (though not quite yet as far as I can see), but regardless of that I'd be really happy if the staff would close this thing up. There's clearly nothing to see here.

Back