• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Chat - now open!

Years
  • Yeah I've seen it.. someone comes in and asks a question and other people completely ignore him or her (continue talking about whatever they were talking about before) and the poor girl/boy just ends up just leaving.. it was pretty rude..
    That generally only happens when it's about ROM hacking from what I've seen, which is stressed in the rules several times.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah, the chat runs pretty fast since there's a lot of people talking. I'm glad to have a "slowdown" option on my IRC client so I can catch everyone's lines. I also find it rude for people ignoring the ones trying to talk.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Okay who banned me from the chat? I'm not going to say what I said as this is a kids forum but i'm sorry about that :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Okay who banned me from the chat? I'm not going to say what I said as this is a kids forum but i'm sorry about that :)

Well it doesn't matter who did, but you should know the rules. At any rate, it should say who banned you. Contact any of the IRC staff (including myself) over PM if you want to speak about it.

It gives me this error:

Spoiler:
    :\

Have you tried any of the other ways in which to join? Have you tried it on other browers or updating your java?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was on the chat for a while but boy, it wasn't easy getting your voice heard. So many people and so little to talk about.

MSN convos, I dislike 'em, but they work better ^^

I still think it's good that there is a chat like this, though. Many seem to enjoy it, and it gives an extra dimension to PC when it's in real time.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I've been spending quite a bit of time in the chat and it's pretty fun, especially when my friends get on. But I've been talking more with people I had been quiet with before, and that's been fun as well~

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Funny how by giving people an emblem it makes something popular.

Well by advertising it you let people know a chat existed. I didn't know there was one until there was an ad for it at the top of my page but now I visit regularly.

Years
  • I have gotten most of the emblems for the chat, but I still go there. Even if there were no emblems, I would still be just as active.​

Years
  • o_o You've gotten more emblems but I'm more active there than you?

.. Something smells stinky.. ohohoho...

I am more active according to the stats, Kura! :3
    I am 9th top and you are 15th!

But, even so, I think it is only because Jake has been active in the chat when I have been. Since he has given me them.​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I am more active according to the stats, Kura! :3
    I am 9th top and you are 15th!

But, even so, I think it is only because Jake has been active in the chat when I have been. Since he has given me them.​

He was active when I'm there, too ._. Especially last night we were talking like exclusively with each other for like 2 hours..

Years
  • He was active when I'm there, too ._. Especially last night we were talking like exclusively with each other for like 2 hours..

Well maybe he loves me! XDDDDDDD
    I joke. I am sure you will get them! :3

I would give them to you if I could. Or you could even have mine. I am not bothered by emblems! :3​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Well maybe he loves me! XDDDDDDD
    I joke. I am sure you will get them! :3

I would give them to you if I could. Or you could even have mine. I am not bothered by emblems! :3​

I'm not terribly bothered, either. But sometimes it seems to be favoritism or deliberate or something, even if it isn't, I seem to always get looked over, and I'm definitely bothered by that.

Years
  • I'm not terribly bothered, either. But sometimes it seems to be favoritism or deliberate or something, even if it isn't, I seem to always get looked over, and I'm definitely bothered by that.

Oh, I highly doubt it would be that my dear! =]
    I doubt I would get favoritism with the staff! XD
    I think more of an overlook. Just ask? 8D​

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    No seriously, there's no favoritism. If a member deserves an emblem for the IRC, they can PM me there or on PC and just say why and I'll take it into account and give them the emblem if they do deserve it. I have no problem with that at all. We just don't notice everything is all. So don't worry about it. If there's any members with over 1,000 lines there found on the stats, just let me know and I'll give you your emblem, for example.

Back