• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity GT TR1V1A Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

• The PokéCommunity GT TR1V1A Contest

with your TR1V1A hosts, Marisa and Leijon
    Welcome to this Get Together's Trivia Contest, aptly named, The PokéCommunity GT TR1V1A Contest! This competition is designed to test your brain in a fun way and in a diverse range of topics! From Science, to anime, to Literature, to PC, you name it!

Fifty questions. One you.

Have you got the mind for the task~?
    What is this PC TR1V1A thing?

The idea is extremely simple - you get given 50 questions ranging from a diverse range of topics to answer. The users with the first, second and third highest amount of correct answers get a special emblem for their placing. The rest of the participants get a participation emblem each. Oh, and don't fret too much. This event lasts the whole Get Together, so you have a lot of time to answer and submit.

How to Join?

Post that you're joining in this thread. Just a simple "I'm gonna join in!" or something along the lines of that is all that's needed. Just make sure it conforms to the PokéCommunity Rules! :33

Where should I give my answers?

Your answers will go to either Marisa or Leijon via a PM here on PC.

Rules? Rules.

The most obvious one. Don't cheat. Some of these questions are difficult, but you don't need to end up using your search engines for them. We want a fair game. If you mess up, you won't get a mark deducted, so there's no need to cheat. Second, If you want in, you must post in this thread. No VM/PM entries - it all has to be done within here. Third, you can only PM the answers ONCE to avoid cheating, and sparing our PM boxes. Lastly, don't ask the other competitors the answers to the questions. This is a contest, not some giveaway. You may ask other people (non-competitors) for help but please, use them sparingly, Don't go everywhere asking every question just so you can win.

ERROR 1V1: Issue Found!

Feel free to PM either host if you have any inquiries or problems with this competition. We'll get to them as soon as we can! Message Marisa if any errors were made in the questions.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

There are 50 questions to be answered. Each question is worth just one point, which means a maximum of 50 points. Don't rush - take your time! You have until the Get Together ends, so there's
    no need to rush your work. Also, here are the official participant's for this year's contest!

Spoiler:

css by Leijon
    draft version by Marisa
    questions by Marisa and Leijon

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
  • Oh, I also wanted to say that, for the sake of our PM boxes not being overflowed, you can only PM your answers ONCE. Once you submit your answers to us, you can't change, add, or cheat by giving another PM. So make sure you are really sure on your answers before submitting! Thanks and good luck!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I am joining yes I am.

I will be the best there ever was.

J2a1m1i2e

Moon Princess In Training
    Years
  • Seems fun to totally embarrass myself with getting most answers incorrect, I'm in!

EDIT: I just happened to accidentally stumbled across one of the answers to a question, and now I know I definitely got that one wrong :P

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'M IN. I AM THE TRIVIA MASTER. FEAR ME.

Edit: Hey first question. How specific are you looking? Year? Month?

Years
  • I'm probably going to give this a shot when I get the chance, though I already see a few questions on there that I've got no idea about. Should be fun either way!

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I think I'll try this. So I guess I'll join. :D

EDIT: Wowww. I just realized why this is titled "TR1V1A"... because it's GT11. {XD}

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
  • I have received 4 of the answers. I can't say for the entries that have been submitted to Marisa tho, but I am in the process of checking them.

For the others, no pressure but take your time in your answers as you can only submit them ONCE.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back