• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    I've defeated shroud in the ladder battle 2: 0
    Which makes me #1 on the wifi latter :shocked: (I had to bold it since I'm so happy xD)

I would also like to sign up for OC challenges as I am perfecting/testing my NU teams =)

Confirming this loss against uskelly.
    Very fun match my friend :)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    I am challenging shroud as he is two positions above me. thusly not for rank :) but cause i want to leave his open challenge for others try their hand!

p.s. can i go back on open challenge now :) or is it too soon?

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I've defeated shroud in the ladder battle 2: 0
    Which makes me #1 on the wifi latter :shocked: (I had to bold it since I'm so happy xD)

I would also like to sign up for OC challenges as I am perfecting/testing my NU teams =)

Congratulation! You are the first person who get the first place with a battle.
    No offense Shroud :P

ry91 never replied to my challenge so I guess that's a level up

C.Viper has also not responded to my challenge

True. Rank up.

I am challenging shroud as he is two positions above me. thusly not for rank :) but cause i want to leave his open challenge for others try their hand!

p.s. can i go back on open challenge now :) or is it too soon?

I forget to count the day XD
    I'll put you there anyway :P.

Only 3 days left before the clean up and I already those who will get kicked out.
    If for an unknown reason you havd answered my PM and I didn't put a smile left your name, tell me right away.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I challenge FireWolf!

INB4 HE WINS 6-0.
    Nevermind he's absent. Well I'll be open for a challenge. >:D I'll be back in an hour.

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I want to sign up!!! FC: 3867 6992 6638
    A question: this battles goes over specified tiers or i can enter with a team of any pokemon (except ubbers of course)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back