• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    My wifi is currently very shaky for my DS. It's a public connection available at my house.
    I'm using it for now for my computer. I will try to catch SacredMikey online so we can do the battle he wanted a few days ago.
    I'm not completely sure when I will have better connection, so I say it is probably best to mark me absent from battling for now.

Oh, and Uskelly is currently on a trip, so it might be best to make him absent too ...

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    ok add me to the ladder
    name: Stranger

Which ladder?
    Give a FC to use or a shoddy name.

My wifi is currently very shaky for my DS. It's a public connection available at my house.
    I'm using it for now for my computer. I will try to catch SacredMikey online so we can do the battle he wanted a few days ago.
    I'm not completely sure when I will have better connection, so I say it is probably best to mark me absent from battling for now.

Oh, and Uskelly is currently on a trip, so it might be best to make him absent too ...

Both of you are add as absent.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Yeah i confirm knowing Uskelly is on a trip.
    So it looks like right now i'm the "top" of the ladder!
    Rawr. temporary leadership.

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Alright, I challenge Colorado Avalanche for a ladder position.

And polkop, can you change my fc on the ladder to my HG FC: 0646 9512 5232

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Alright, I challenge Colorado Avalanche for a ladder position.

And polkop, can you change my fc on the ladder to my HG FC: 0646 9512 5232

I change it.

I challenge Tadashi-san... I can't seem to pm or vm him. =/

That is true.
    And it is impossible to contact him by VM and PM, and he has never create a thread, so we can't contact him.
    Try to get friend with him.
    If you can't hope that Tadashi-san see that post. If not, you have a free rank up in 5 days.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    I challenge Syndrome and SacredMikey, although not totally sure how i'm supposed to tell Syndrome as he cannot be PM'd or VM'd.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    well xdlugias ds top screen is busted and he cant battle does that mean i get a rank up and also id like a rematch polkop

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    And a gg it was. I got worried at the end, with you starting to set up your Gyarados.
    LP and a rank UP please! Don't forget that I get extra LP for reaching 5th position.

AleksanderU

Woohooo
    Years
    I was wondering, can I challenge Juxta or do I have to challenge Tadashi? Because I saw that Tadashi hasn't been on for some time and Juxta was recently on.
    If so I will challenge Juxta

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I was wondering, can I challenge Juxta or do I have to challenge Tadashi? Because I saw that Tadashi hasn't been on for some time and Juxta was recently on.
    If so I will challenge Juxta

You can challenge anyone that are 1 to 4 position above you.
    That mean that you can challenge juxta :)

All update are make.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back