• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
    ........i don't know why, i think we've played like 3-4 times, i have played crazy like 8-10 times. but if you really don't wanna battle, you can always give me the win

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Sorry for the off-topic posting Polkop.

Seriously though, if you're tired of battling someone, remove yourself from the ladder, you decided to sign up knowing full well that you'd be challenged to battle and it would take time from your day.

Also, Blaq, her not being ready isn't the issue, its her now planning to dodge him because she doesn't feel like battling, even though shes on the ladder. Which in itself a pretty dumb attitude.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Also, Blaq, her not being ready isn't the issue, its her now planning to dodge him because she doesn't feel like battling, even though shes on the ladder. Which in itself a pretty dumb attitude.

From what I read, she has 119 hours to dodge him. And it's not that she doesn't feel like battling, it's that it's boring to play the same person repeatedly. It's also not a dumb attitude at all.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Its your ladder so run it the way you want to, but wouldn't it be a better idea to take sign-ups for the ladder now and actually start ladder play on Friday?

I want to start sign-up saturday to be online when it begin. I have big week, so doing this on week-end help me to update more.

Its Been 5 days and Brad1234 hasnt responded

Rank up.

Mark me as absent, I'll be grounded (only DS taken away) for two-three weeks.
    Also, Juxta never responded.
    ThatGuy'll have to wait.

What a bad guy -_- :P
    Rank up for the absent of Juxta.

Could I get these for my UU team? :)

NEED BREEDER
    The PokéCommunity Ladder

Hasty Honudour/Houndoom
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Eggmoves: None
    (28 Laps)

To be EV'd

The PokéCommunity Ladder
    The PokéCommunity Ladder

Venonant (Timid) (Non Redis)
    IV's: Near flawless
    HP – Ground
    EV's: UT

----------
    The PokéCommunity Ladder

EV's Desired: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
    Movesset: Bug Buzz/Sludge Bomb/Sleep Powder/U-turn
    (12 Laps)

Total of 40 Laps I think :)

Your calcul is wrong.
    6*31 IV = 18 LAP
    pokemon = 3 LAP
    Nature = 1 LAP
    Houndoor = 22 LAP

after,
    3 stat to EV * 4 = 12 LAP
    1 LAP for the whole moveset
    Venomth = 13 LAP

Total = 35 LAP

Trade me the Venonat when you see me online.
    Which ability the Houndoor? (It is free)
    Is it OK if I raise your Venomoth to level 50?

I battle Magmaruby & Aquasapphire and won 4-0. Rank up n_n.

Rank up.

Or you can just wait until she's ready to play you.

Add me to the shoddy ladder:

blaQk
    blaQk

Register with the good sign-up form please.

And for the issu with Nicktacular and Galactic Mars, you have to battle or forfeit. It is normal that you often battle each other, you both rank up at the same speed which make Nicktacular to always challenge the same 4 people ahead of him.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    or you could battle the open challenge people

Yeah, Nick, if you want to get some rank up to battle new people, you challenge the people in the open challenge section.
    They are there just for helping people like you to rank up :)
    And Sacred, I challenge you!

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    Cancel Venonat, Houndoor = 22 LAP, so just a total of 22 Laps
    Flash Fire Ability please :)

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
    Years
    Sorry for the off-topic posting Polkop.

Seriously though, if you're tired of battling someone, remove yourself from the ladder, you decided to sign up knowing full well that you'd be challenged to battle and it would take time from your day.

I'm sorry but i just get tired of battleling Nick hes a awesome pleayer!
    but i just like to challenge other people.
    and also I've been super busy with school.
    We battled like two days before and like 2 days again he challenges me >.<\
    I guess i can battle him tomorrow!

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
    ok Galactic i'll try not to challenge you to battle constantly after this:P

also for the open challenge thing, im kinda scared of the higher ups, but I guess i'll challenge them from now on.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    The five day rule is to prevent people from being unable to progress due to people just not being online, or just not responding to challenges whatsoever. Galactic is very aware of the challenge...

it's more or less like when it was me, XDlugia and Shroud were up on the top... we battled each other nearly EVERY day... that and we were taking open challenges and the people who were below us challenging... like Uskelly almost every other day :)

we were trucking pretty hard... i think it's what killed my ds... lol

my point is... if you battle someone more then twice a week it can get tiresome, especially once you think you've used everything you have against them. 5 days should be plenty of time to do one battle.

maybe instead make a rule to where you can only battle a person once a week? that could prevent any tiresome re-battles nearly daily?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Galactic is very aware of the challenge...

Regardless, she has five days to battle him. You can't make a five day rule and just say "LOL YOU HAVE TO BATTLE IF YOU'RE AWARE!!!1!".

As for the the rest of your post, it's the way the ladder is constructed and the lack of people.

Nicktacular

Charismatic Master
    Years
    I agree with Jin-Roh(SMART GUY)

also im not in any real hurry as long as the battle happens

Blaqk the five day rule is there for the reasons that Jin said, if you got rid of it then no one would really advance. I think you should just challenge someone and just battle instead of questioning the system. BTW you need to register by using the sign up format
    SIGN-UP:
    Name:
    Shoddy username/FC:​

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I agree with Jin-Roh(SMART GUY)

also im not in any real hurry as long as the battle happens

Blaqk the five day rule is there for the reasons that Jin said, if you got rid of it then no one would really advance. I think you should just challenge someone and just battle instead of questioning the system. BTW you need to register by using the sign up format
    SIGN-UP:
    Name:
    Shoddy username/FC:​

I'm not saying get rid of it, I'm saying you have the rule and you have five days to finish a battle. I'm not sure what everyone doesn't comprehend about that.

I posted saying I wanted to join shoddy along with:

blaQk
    blaQk

If he can't figure it out, then lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back