• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    allright dwight next time i see you on ill hit you up for the shoddy match.

/dance. tomorrow i go back on open challenge unless 3 people in top ten beat me to it.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    i challenge polkop for his spot

Chalenge acept :)

I beat Nickoftime 5-4. He ran because I got Crit+Flinch on one of his pokes.

Win add.

i killed your smeargle. Crit flinch with a yanmega... it was horrible i would have lived too.
    so technically it was 5-4

EDIT: Polk i'd like to withdraw from the ladder. I've battled everyone here before =/

Request make.
    One big move and it is the end of the world.
    Know that the real and the best battler can handle a Crit flinch move easily. Hax is part of battle.
    So, it you are a real battler, learn to accept luck that your opponent have and manage to win your match, even if you have the worst luck that a person can have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back