• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
  • I guess too many people where complaining that salamence was making the game too hard.
    Oh well. There goes one poke loads of people use.
    Has anyone noticed that it's only the dragons that change tiers from ou to uber. Salamence, Latias, Garchomp ...
    The only exception that I can think of is speed deoxys.

Last edited:

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
  • I guess too many people where complaining that salamence was making the game too hard.
    Oh well. There goes one poke loads of people use.
    Has anyone noticed that it's only the dragons that change tiers from ou to uber. Salamence, Latias, Garchomp ...

If its like that then I wouldn't be surprised if Dragonite would be next on a suspect ladder. They BOTH spam DD, but Dragonite has Extremespeed which makes it more difficult to take out.

On a side note, WHERE IS JIN-ROH?!?!? >:[

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Sorry, Dwight12 didn't reply, so he forefeits. Can I have an LP and a rank up, please?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    If its like that then I wouldn't be surprised if Dragonite would be next on a suspect ladder. They BOTH spam DD, but Dragonite has Extremespeed which makes it more difficult to take out.

On a side note, WHERE IS JIN-ROH?!?!? >:[

if thats the case gyra would go too for the dd spam but its whatever everyone complains about the metagame being too hard and difficult and there will always be complaints soon everything will be in ubers xD

also ill challenge uskelly

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    okay, even though it doesn't say he's absent....

Dragonite has lower stats than salamence. Priority ice shard from my Mamoswine ohko'd salamence, it'll ohko Dragonite too. Extremespeed is priority but it won't kill anything even after stealth rock and a dd.

I challenge FaWa.

Guy Buttersnaps

World's Best Boss
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    I'm back! So sorry I've been gone. WoW consumed me again for a while. I'm still playing WoW but I'm also still itching for some battles here.

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
    Years
  • Today is the 5th day Valen hasn't responded so free rank up for huh also I challenge you Ebrithel!

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Alright, I defeated Xtreme99 5-0 today. adn -Rush and I will battle soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back