• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    My battle with Jukain-Arashi

Well, there hasn't been a battle and its been a long time. I gave him a time and he didnt make it and he gave me a time and I didn't make it and I sent him another time on Friday he didn't make it so I guess we will just call it a draw and I'll just challenge someone else.

Btw please someone challenge me everytime I challenge someone it just seems like they are not there or im not there.

I'll pm a couple people, and notify Polkop or Jin-Roh so please I want to battle someone.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Well, I VM'd FaWa and he didn't answer... Five days ago. Rank up + LP please.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Today is the 5th day Valen hasn't responded so free rank up for huh also I challenge you Ebrithel!

Did you VM him?
    I didn't see your challenge on his page.

Alright, I defeated Xtreme99 5-0 today. adn -Rush and I will battle soon

Add

Can i be put on absent for the time-being please?

Recovering from the salamence ban. ;.;

Make

Well, I VM'd FaWa and he didn't answer... Five days ago. Rank up + LP please.

On the VM, it says that you challenge him the 16th and we are the 18th.
    It makes only 2 days. You will have your Rank up if he doesn't answer in the next 3 days.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I lost my battle against Fear Akuma.
    Seriously, we have both get ttom many critical hit on both side.
    About 8 per person :S

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • by saying that, more people might use that one poke.
    It's best to take out the part of what specific thing you don't want others to use.

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
  • Yikes... /\ I wonder who's on my team right? EDIT(damn xdlugia posted, arrow no longer makes sense)
    Lol lost to Jason, parahax ruined my comeback but good game nonetheless.

(News flash if your team is a bunch of cookie cutter OU right off Smogon Pokemon, you really can't complain about other peoples' teams.)

All jokes aside I would like to be marked "absent" as there is a clear hole in my team that I need to patch before I continue.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I beat RabidMan3 8 2-0 it was a very....werid and frustarting battle

lol :P rank up.

I've read all the rules buuut I still don't get it what do I post

If you want to join, post username, FC/shoddy name (depends on which ladder you want to be on.)
    After, you start to challenge people 1 to 4 rank above you.
    If you win, you gain LAP and you Rank up.
    To goal is to be the higher as possible.
    If you have other question, PM me :)

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    -Rush and I battled and I came out on top 5-0. He was the challenger so i just get a LAP. And can you put me as ABSENT, i'm going to be gone on vacation for about a week or so.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back