• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
Years
  • i think after a person has had three no responses, maybe in a row or total, they should be counted as inactive and removed. especially if the account shows them not being online for a couple weeks.

just a thought to cut down on inactivity and boredom of current active people!

I thought about doing that on the august 1st.
    I was busy this week, but next week, I'll send a PM to everyone in the ladder(absent or not) to know if they still are in.
    If I won't get any answer in a week, I drop them out :)

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    FaWa did not reply to my response. It has been 5 days. +1 and rank up please

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    My inactivity

Well, its been a good run for me in Pokemon platinum but i sold it to get SoulSilver. I started like a week ago so i have a new friend code and everything

So can you mark me absent for a while when i get back to competitive gaming Polkop i'll tell you. It will probably take me awhile to come back so its gonna be awhile.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • A win is a win. Result 2-0.

FaWa did not reply to my response. It has been 5 days. +1 and rank up please

Well, its been a good run for me in Pokemon platinum but i sold it to get SoulSilver. I started like a week ago so i have a new friend code and everything

So can you mark me absent for a while when i get back to competitive gaming Polkop i'll tell you. It will probably take me awhile to come back so its gonna be awhile.

Everyone's change is make.
    Anyone else have made some battles?

thatredheadguy

I want to be the very best.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    I want to try this!
    Name: thatredheadguy
    My friend code is in my signature.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    its been five days since i challlenged FaWa, but i think he dropped out. <_<. so you decide.

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    i'm back from absence and ready to challenge.

I'll start actually challenge battling tomorrow, but i'll state my challenge now: I challenge Pave Low to a ladder match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back