• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity League [Both Wi-Fi and Shoddy leagues open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I'd like to try out for the Wifi Position.
    Also, despite the cool layout, I think there would be more challengers if prizes were involved xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd like to try out for the Wifi Position.
    Also, despite the cool layout, I think there would be more challengers if prizes were involved xD
    I just had a test battle with uskelly, and I've decided to give him my support for another gym leader position. ^_^

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, we'll definitely have prizes when the league is revamped for B/W. I'll probably add a few prizes soon. :3

I just had a test battle with uskelly, and I've decided to give him my support for another gym leader position. ^_^
    I'll update the thread in a bit.

Trevo

Ironfist Boss
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Chapion tryout

I would like to try out for Champion. but how do i try out for champion?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    I would love to be a gym leader. And its monotype right? If so how many wildcards.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I thought you were going to close this Wolf.
    Aura wanted to wait some more if the league would receive anymore activity, and it did. I'm most likely going to keep this open, then re-post it with new features when English B/W is out like what Zam said.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    -----
    I iz bored. I will challenge Shoddy League thing.

And you might as well, wipe my record, I feel like starting over.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back