• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Singing Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
  • Question: I do vocals for my band, could I have rock music in the background if you can still hear my voice?

-Okami

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I cannot believe Geoff didn't tell me about this!! T___T

I'm in. :P

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Many of my friends say i'm great at singing im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo entering, i think im tone death though xD

EDIT: ive got my lcoket im getting ready to sing! :P my voice sounds weird recorded

EDIT II: Ive got a cold so my voice isnt the same and the part at the beggining is deepened like a narrator :D I am singing Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

My rating of my singing = -10/10 (NOTE:The - sign)

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Alright, I'd like to sing up. I don't honestly believe I'm that good of a singer, but I'd like to join ASAP. In fact I just recorded myself doing Hotel California by The Eagles, so whenever you want it let me know. Keep in mind my 13 year old voice is awful... But it could be worse. The only thing is that now that I give you my voice you could probably guess what I look like, and then If we ever do something with a video, then you'll see what I look like. I kind of like having my voice unknown, so I'll still be wary about it. But whenever you're ready I am. Just saying...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Recorded videos of Rock Band count?

I really hate the sound of my voice recorded though, so I'll have to think this over.

(I must admit, Magic Man by Heart would be TOO fun)

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I has a question.. Would you rather we attach this file to our post or in a PM? There wasn't really a specification..

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    rofl... must try to remember to join this.

I think I might sing The Sound of Music's "Doe ray me fa sew la te doe" song. XD WITH AN ACCENT!

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • I'm in, I'll record it tomorrow after school.
    Also, if you cannot find an instrumental version of your song, VM or PM me.
    I can get a intrumental version for every song.

Years
  • Can I make it a video? I'll be doing Close Every Door from Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat, if so :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back