• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Tournament

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Yo dawg I'm in!
    Server name : Doofy/ Bidoof FTW

win vs Pirouette randbatz
    loss vs Pirouette Pokebank OU https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-pokebankoubeta-69791 #DIGGERSBYTHO
    win vs Martin Truex Jr. Randbatz
    loss vs awolffromspace Pokebank OU
    loss vs Pirouette Pokebank OU
    win vs Pirouette Randbatz
    loss vs Pirouette Randbatz
    win vs Pirouette Randbatz

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Some common questions I'm getting asked:

Is it too late to join?
    You can join anytime during the tournament.

Can I battle the same person again?
    Yes, it doesn't matter.

Do I have to use my bonus Pokemon in-battle?
    Not technically, it just has to be in the team you used. It doesn't have to actually switch in.

In the PM for bonus Pokemon, can we use either the regular or Mega Evolutions for the Pokemon we were given?
    Yes. For example, when I say that Kangaskhan is one of your bonus Pokemon, you can use its MEvo, or you can just use regular ol' Kangaskhan. No one is restricted to one or the other.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Minor update: 1v1 formats only provide 5 points per win considering how short they are.

edit: OP is updated yayaya!

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    The tournament has ended now! Any results added after this post date (aside from CommDay matches) will not count. I will announce the results later.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Sorry for the delay, but congratulations to pirouette, Antebellum, and Sector for winning the tournament (in order of first to third)! Thank you all for participating.

Back