• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity World Map

Etherion

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I've updated the world map, with more 'suggestions' for those of you who have PM'd worried you're not creative enough! Try doodling out your own version and see what you could imagine filling the empty outline.

Have I missed anyone's region? :)

Years
  • I'd like to reserve B2 please. I feel like I'm playing battleship lol{XD}. I really like the look of the map piece there. Not sure what I'm going to call my region yet but I'll let you know when I figure it out.I'm going to call my region Haeven. (yes with that spelling, cause I'm unique :P)

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I decided to update the map, and I made two because I want to suggest things too .-.

Spoiler: Updated map

Spoiler: Updated map w/ my awesome suggestions

We're definitely going to need to expand this map rather soon, methinks

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • There still is a good amount of squares left so it cant hurt to wait. Although i am curious what this event will bring having such a big effect on the map as a whole....(WAR)

Back