• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The list has been updated :>
    May I please claim Absol if it isn't already full?
    Absol is full :[
    I don't care what this thing says...Lucario's MINE!
    Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it isn't yours. You'll have to wait for somebody to drop it, since Lucario is full.

Absol is taken. Please choose another one. But don't forget, you can choose up to 3 that you want. Just make sure they aren't taken.

NOTE: Look on the first page to see if what you want is taken or not.
    Well...you better care, because Lucario has already been claimed by 6 people, so it is NOT yours.
    Haven't I already asked you to not do this? I appreciate the thought, but leave this to the moderators, please. It just adds more of a hassle and confusion when a non-staff member comes into a thread like this and starts to handle things. I don't want to have to ask you again~

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    aww... it looks like riolu is taken.. i suppose i made a claim on him too late. i guess i have to let him go. also, i'd like to switch shinx with leafeon. also, because i have to get rid of riolu, i'd like to claim luxray

never mind. it appears the person above me got to leafeon first. ill claim cherrim insted

The list has been updated :>

Absol is full :[

Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it isn't yours. You'll have to wait for somebody to drop it, since Lucario is full.

Haven't I already asked you to not do this? I appreciate the thought, but leave this to the moderators, please. It just adds more of a hassle and confusion when a non-staff member comes into a thread like this and starts to handle things. I don't want to have to ask you again~

what about people who claimed lucario and havent been on for like a year?

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hi can I change my claims of Ampharos & Zapdos to Swampert & Electivire?
    ALso, with Ampharos, my name is Dukey, I forgot too ask you to change it, but just delete it now =)

So
    Old
    Ampharos
    Heatran
    Zapdos

New
    Swampert
    Electivire
    Heatran

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back