• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Claim Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I want to reclaim articuno and growlithe, please.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    In the old thread, my claim was Walrein which I would like to be dropped here.

As for new claims I would like Skarmory, Aggron, and Steelix to be claimed. Thank you.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I've had a name change, my old username was Kagami ☆. So reclaiming the following:
    - Cyndaquil
    - Pachirisu
    - Shaymin

Thanks.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
    I'd like to claim

1. Pikachu
    2. Grovyle
    3. Umbreon

If that's okay

Well crap...all three are taken.

I'll just take Treecko then and wait until after the reclaim period to see about the others.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    The list is updated! :33

Question: Is there any specific time on the 21st that the reclaim period will end? Seeing as those people in the east will be able to get a hold of certain Pokemon that were previously full before people in the west? Or is it just we can start claiming at midnight our local time?

EDIT: Would there also be any way to put a hold on a Pokemon and get it if there were empty spots left on the 21st?

No specific time. I'll probably update the thread on the 21st, my time, so I'll just use my judgment :O

Can I be first in line for when someone drops them?

Sorry, not handing out spots in line :[

I'd like to claim...
    o Darkrai
    o Eevee

can I claim espeon please?

If they haven't been taken yet, I'd like to claim Gallade and Gardevoir.
    :]

I'd like to claim Espeon and Gliscor if they are available :)

All of you are trying to claim certain Pokémon that are full on the old thread, and since we're in a reclaim period you'll have to wait :[

BlueAngelHikari

At your service, ~desu!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Azurill, Shaymin and Bellossom, Please. Azurill and Bellossom - Reclaiming ém. Shaymin, i'm just putting in a request if no-one wants it anymore.

~Hikari

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back