• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Pokémon Claim Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    I was wondering, may I please trade in Mew and Persian, and claim Dunsparce and Dorapion? (If it's possible for me to claim a 4th genaration pokemon that doesn't have English name yet.) Thankyou. :3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Of course you guys can claim the new 4th generation Pokemon~ X3 I'll just edit their names once the English ones are revealed. ^^

With that said, everyone got the claims they requested. ^___^

~Kelsey

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    may i have Tropius, Lanturn and Vibrava
    By the way there iz no huntail or gorebys or clampearl....why?

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Kay, the list has been updated~

~Murkrow~ - You were able to claim Diaruga and Parukia; I gave you Murkrow as well. If you want me to take Murkrow off your claims list, then just tell me~

Rogue - Please remember to post your old claims as well as your new ones. It just makes it easier for me to edit the list. ^^;;

roadkirby - Those Pokemon are not on the list because no one has claimed them yet. Once someone posts wanting to claim one of those Pokemon, they will be added onto the list. =3

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back