• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Pokémon Claim Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    ESPEON ESPEON ESPEON!! Im obessed, what can I say... ^^' I had an espeon up to level 100 once, but some1 started a new game. :( this is irrelevant I know :D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    HoundoomOfTheDarkness - Absol and Houndoom are both taken already, sorry. ^^;

Rogue - Blaziken is also already taken.

Keruri - I'm sorry, but both Ninetales and Espeon have been claimed already. Oh, and please don't double post, just use the edit button instead, thanks~

Other than those three members, everyone else got the claims they requested.

~Kelsey

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd like to un-claim Feebas and Seviper (not that I don't love those little things ^o^) and claim Perappu and Mantine instead :3 Thanks in advance.

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
    Years
    I claim Arcanine, entei & Jirachi-syther if no entei, in which case PM me whith that *sob* horrible news-they now belong to ME

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Fangking Omega said:
    I (and Rupert) still have Weedle, not the Weaviles we asked for :S

Sorry about that, I thought "Weavile" was a typo. @.@ All these new Pokemon have me confused. XD Anyway, I fixed it. XD

Okay, everyone else's claims have been added/edited. ^o^

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    What a sweet idea! Can I have Vulpix....pretty please with a strawberry one top n_n

~Strawberry Vulpix :t037:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back