• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*The Pokémon Claim Thread*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Juice~ - Pikachu's already been claimed, sorry.

So, finally updated this thing. Sorry it took me so long to get to it. ^^;

~Kelsey

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    Hmm... one question:

This isn't a Bishie Claiming thing, is it? I know Pichu is taken on this Pokemon Claiming list, but there is no Bishies. Could someone start a Bishie Claiming thread?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hmm... one question:

This isn't a Bishie Claiming thing, is it? I know Pichu is taken on this Pokemon Claiming list, but there is no Bishies. Could someone start a Bishie Claiming thread?

No, this thread is only used to claim Pokemon. However, there is already a bishie thread in the Japanese Entertainment section located here. ^-^

~Kelsey

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    Thanks. I just got done claiming my precious...

Okay... I think I claim...

Scizor
    Togekiss
    Teddiursa

-EDIT: Sorry I edited. I didn't spell Teddiursa's name right.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Okay I edited the list. And Serebii93, people can claim whatever Pokemon they want, you know. XD; Please also keep this thread only for posts saying which Pokemon you'd like to claim.

MiSs~KoN, I will gladly add Togekiss to your list if you want, and you still have Ditto so far~

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    awe... i don't wanna make serebii93 feel bad, but someone else claimed a togekiss too. >< i gotta take the last spot!

can i also claim a Togekiss, and a Mitsuhoney?

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    Well... at least I gave people ideas...

Oh, hey, Virtual Headache. Heheh... not a Mod here yet, eh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back