• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen The Pokémon R/B/Y Glitch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • The glitch where you could get unlimited amounts of any item, you set an Item as the 6th Item in your bag then you talk to the old man in Viridian City who teaches you how to catch a Pokémon then fly to Cinnabar Island then surf up and down the right side of it and then you encounter a Missingo or a Level 149 Pokémon and then you have unlimited amount of the 6th item, I remember I used to do it all the time but I might have said it different, it's been a while!

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    I think the three starters glitch in G/S/C. Something like depositing your starter into a box in cherrygrove, turning off during SAVING... DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER... I believe after that you can start again and the starter will be in the box? I'll have to try it out...

This post will be edited haha

XXIII

isn't really here.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    The glitch where you could get unlimited amounts of any item, you set an Item as the 6th Item in your bag then you talk to the old man in Viridian City who teaches you how to catch a Pokémon then fly to Cinnabar Island then surf up and down the right side of it and then you encounter a Missingo or a Level 149 Pokémon and then you have unlimited amount of the 6th item, I remember I used to do it all the time but I might have said it different, it's been a while!

This is correct. I used to abuse this glitch a lot. I caught a couple of them and my cart screwed up.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Gltch city, and in my copy of red, but not yellow, you could surf over the statues in lance's room. I used to do it all the time, but then my cartrige got destroyed...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back