• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokémon Re-Branding Agency™ - V2!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Sure! Now it looks like an explosive weapon that's not appropriate for kids to see in a kids' game! :D

Can someone rename Venusaur? I'd be interested in hearing a cooler name for it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Let's called it Plantosaurusrex, the dinosaur-tree hybrid :D

Now can someone pick a more interesting type for Staryu?

Meadow

Years
  • Hmm, why not a Ground-type? It does look pretty sandy, after all! :D

Can someone give Jigglypuff a new type combination? I honestly don't think it should be a Fairy. =c

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think it should be Normal/Flying given that it's basically just a big pink balloon! It's even classified as the "Balloon Pokémon" I think? XD

Now someone rename the boring old Tyrunt!

Meadow

Years
  • Hmm, why not Dark/Psychic? Sounds pretty cool to me.

Can completely re-design Kangaskhan? I find it absolutely ridiculous that it gets born as a parent that already has a child. O_O

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Kanga will now embrace her inner kangeroo and pack a punch by taking the form of a lovable boxing roo ♥

Spoiler:

Now can someone give Bergmite a more interesting typing?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • It's now a psyical sweeper and has more Dark type moves to choose from Leveling up and is Pink. :3 best I could do.

Can we give Magcargo a new evo? It should be a three stage line I believe!!!

Kanga will now embrace her inner kangeroo and pack a punch by taking the form of a lovable boxing roo ♥
    Spoiler:

Better idea: We use Mangaroo. 'w'
    8FFd9Nw.jpg

Meadow

Years
  • Granted, but it evolves into Camerupt (#PokémonLogic2015), while Numel is erased from existence! Are you sure you want this to happen? =O

Can someone give Mr. Mime a more fitting name?

Meadow

Years
  • Yes, let's make it green! That'd be so freakin' adorable even though 90% of the population not named "Revise" would puke at it. <_<

Let's see... can someone give Emboar a new secondary typing? Being a Fighting-type doesn't really suit it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Oh! Wouldn't it be interesting if it was Fire/Steel-type?

Now, if only we could make Kecleon's Color Change ability a little more useful and cool ...​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • It now is fitted with the unique ability Ebony Armor, where the more it is hit with super effective moves, the higher its basic defense rises for the duration of the battle.

Can someone please give C o f a g r i g u s a Mega Evolution?​

Meadow

Years
  • It would be the exact same thing as a regular Shuckle without its shell, which should result in a higher speed stat.

Can someone give Exeggcute a new design? It should be a Pokémon with only one body.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Presenting Cloudeon, its phenomenally speedy flying-type evolution. It evolves after leveling up in a sky battle or whist participating in a battle in the skies above a region.

Now if only Game Freak thought to re-type the legendary beasts ...​

Meadow

Years
  • Sure! Now the entire species has the ability to speak the way it did in Movie 8, as well as in the Smash Bros. series!

Can someone give Regigigas a new typing?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Sure! It now has a one-of-a-kind typing that allows it to be resistant to every type except Normal!

Oh, I thought I heard someone mention that Octillery was getting a Lovecraftian makeover ...​

Meadow

Years
  • Let's see... what if it only has one eye now? :P

Next up, can someone give Jynx a new design?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • ... Sure! I mean, it now is legitimately attractive to the womanizing gaze.

you're welcome?

Could someone please make Typhlosion a little less outclassed in competitive battling?​

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • An n-depth and dark anime revolves around one as its main character, as well as three new mega evolutions and legendary status.

Could someone make Pangoro even more interesting?​

Back