• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • Mark

Mark and Valorie walked around the boat for awhile, on their way to the main deck.

"Huh you did? Well guess I don't blame you. Hey at least you had fun!... well, except for the heat... oh... and what I was doing. It was a long day... some girl lost her Pichu around the school. Apparently a Meowth was going to use the Pichu as lunch. So me and Snype went out to go help her. We found the Pichu luckily but as soon as I got back to the Pokemon Center, well there was Calnith. I think you know what happened after that..." Mark said.

"The whole school seems to have gone crazy... haha. From butt kissers to crazy kids that like blowing stuff up! Don't you agree?" Mark joked.

Snype

"Huh? Bugging me?" Snype asked in confusion. He turned red for a moment. "Well... its nothing that's bugging me... hehe. Just thinking of when to do this." Snype said as he leaned over and kissed Thyme on the cheek. He smiled lightly and scratched his nose a bit. "Heh... had to return the favor you know?" Snype said, refering to when Thyme kissed his cheek earlier. He squeezed her hand tightly and sat there, close to her.

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie and Mark were in fact on their way to the main deck of the boat and not the docks, because that is what the person had said over the intercom. ( lD ) Valorie seemed a bit surprised that Mark knew the name of the crazy guy, or at least who she assumed was the guy who had attacked the pokemon center.

"Calnith..? What, did he like, actually give his name?"

The idea astounded her. What kind of crook just ran up, attacked someone, let them live, and /gave their name/? It suddenly occurred to her that maybe she was wrong about that guy being a criminal. Perhaps it had just been some dumb fight among students that had gone too far. She'd feel kinda bad if she'd been wrong. She of course had /no/ clue how right she actually was. How could she?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Quincy

"Humph. I can cause a lot of pain to a spirit without killing them. Keep that in mind the next time you want to make threats. And that I rather enjoy inflicting pain," Zara muttered to himself. Quin smiled. That was more in line with his character. Quin bent down and picked the ring up. He looked out to where Ciel was standing with Bri and that other boy. Were they like a little group or something? Regardless, he had to give Ciel the ring. He dashed out to them.

"Ciel! Sorry to bug you, but I think you dropped this! Err... Think of it... As, err, a promise! Yeah, I'll be there if you need me! Err... I'll... Err... See you later!" Quin said nervously as he put the ring into Ciel's hand. Without waiting for a response he dashed away. His heart was beating very fast. He smiled and Zara laughed as he returned to the door, where he had been before. Logana ambled up to him with some kind of berry goo all over her face.

"What have you been getting into!?" Quin asked playfully. He pulled a towel out of his jacket and began wiping her face off.

Brian

"I hope so..." Bri began to say. He fell quiet as Zara, or Quin he wasn't sure, came running over to give Ciel a ring. Before Bri could say a thing, he was gone. Duster was still growling at him as he left. She shook her head and turned back to Jolt.

"I got it, Jolt! Nice to meet you!" Duster said happily as the two infant pokemon played nearby. She smiled happily. Bri shook himself off. He was still a little timid because of what had happened, but he was feeling a little better. He smiled slightly at Skye and Ciel.

Thyme

Thyme was a little stunned when Snype kissed her. She sat there, wide-eyed and speechless, the first time ever in her life. She looked at Snype, trying to figure out what to do next. She wasn't exactly sure why, but she felt happy. She was just... Stunned into silence.

Megaman765

Years
  • Mark

Mark turned his head to Valorie. "Nah he didn't give me the name. That Brogan girl told me about him. Apparently she was hanging out with him for a bit. Dunno why but thinks he's bad news. Just like the rest of us knew... " Mark said.

"Well, here's hoping we don't run into him. Personally, I'm treating this whole trip as a vacation. Some time to relax!" Mark said cheerfully.

"Heh... maybe we should just get our mind off of all of that stuff... ya know, talk about a couple of positive things... um... oh! My nincada evolved to a Ninjask recently. I've been having a bit of problems since then though... when Able looks at me she gives off this annoying screeching buzzing sound. I have no clue what its all about..."

Snype

Snype turned red when Thyme sat there silently and wide eyed. He sure gave her a good surprise. He wasn't so sure of where to go from there... or if he should go anywhere from there... he was nervous after all of that. Instead he reached for her other hand and turned his body to sit in front of her.

"Kehehe... you look like you've seen a ghost!... hehehe... Lucky for you, that ghost is madly in love." Snype said happily, giving off his signature smile.

Dawn

Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie silently thought about Calnith for a few minutes, contemplating the info she had obtained. Didn't have a clue who Brogan was, but that wasn't important just then. Then Mark brought up a Nincada evolving into a Ninjask. She had no clue what pokemon those were either. She didn't have a pokedex or something to look up these things. Regardless, she had pokemon who had evolved as well.

"Oh yeah..? I guess you already saw Charizard. Trapinch evolved too! Oh, and I caught an axew and a swinub!"

Talking about her experiences as a trainer was helping to take Valorie's mind off the depressing things in life. Thus she seemed more cheery and more like herself. Meanwhile, it took all of Dragonair's restraint not to pop out of her ball and say hi to Mark. She knew there wasn't a lot of room though.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Raph didn't reply, watching Ciel pocket the ring thoughtfully. He could sense his young master's thoughts. They were worried, worried for his crippled little brother. But he did smile at Bri and Chika took to the air, joy dust falling from her wings as she soared over the boat, chirping excitedly. Ciel glanced down at his jacket, now feeling a touch of pride. He had earned it. That didnt mean he was better than his new friends, oh no. Skye was a better battler, Bri was kinder, and Quin was more human than he was, braver even. He knew that and accepted it. It would give him something to work for. He reached out and knelt to pet Jolt, who purred.

"Heh-he luh-hikes you," Skye commented lightly, this actually earning a smile. Jolt purred. Good going. He gave Duster a cursory nod.

"I apologize for Ellie and Rama by the way," jolt stated suddenly. "They are quite the handful."

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

Bri smiled back at Ciel. He wondered what his friends were thinking. Oh well, he'd find out if they decided to tell him. He turned to Jolt as Duster laughed at him.

"Well, Ellie's fine, but Thyme won't say that if you ask her. But Mr. Stick-up-his-tail over there can be a real jerk sometimes!" Duster said, playfully this time, as she stuck her tongue out at Rama. Bri laughed. He shifted himself on his crutches and looked around at the students gathered on the deck. He knew he saw Sel, Mac, and Mark. That girl with the long blonde hair talking to Mark, did he know her? His eyes widened when he realised it was Val. She looked a lot different without her hat on. Still, he didn't want to bother any of them. He turned back to the conversation at hand, or lack thereof.

"Yeah. You seem pretty good with pokemon. I bet even Nova would warm up to you," Bri said with a smile. Duster snorted. She didn't think Nova would like anyone except for Bri and Drizzle, who he seemed to have formed a sort of grudging respect for.

Thyme

(OOC: Insert the steriotypical sitcom cheers and woops here)

Thyme was oddly peaceful. She very easily leaned forward and kissed Snype. It wasn't a kiss on the cheek either. An actual kiss, with as much passion as she could muster. After a few moments, she leaned back and sat down again. She was blushing again, but she ignored it. She didn't know why, but the timing had just felt right for that. She wordlessly smiled at him, and she fiddled with her fingers, waiting for his response. She wasn't sure she could say anything right now. But, if pressured, she could probably think of a few words.

Fuyu

Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Jolt chortled. "Funny, I thought it would be the other way around Ellie." Ellie snorted an blushed and Rama cackled. He was quite proud of who he was, thank you. If someone was the jerk, he'd like it to be him. Jolt then smiled and Skye laughed gently. He loved Jolt. "don't worry you'll get used to him. Probably. Now who is Thyme? Something tells me this is entertaining."

Ciel smiled shyly. "I spent most of my life in Pokemon habitats," he said quietly. "I've lived with Pokemon and few humans." He flushed. It's why I'm bad with people." he knew there were other reasons, but his mom said that one was easy to understand.

Megaman765

Years
  • Mark

"Wow! You've sure been busy out there huh? Heheh. I'd say my pokemon would likely get creamed by your team but if I didn't have confidence in my Pokemon's skills, then I wouldn't exactly be a great trainer would I?" Mark replied to Valorie. Mark felt like he was really falling behind on his own training. He needed to go on an adventure himself one day... That would be fun...

Snype

Thyme had leaned forward to kiss Snype which suprised Snype a little. It was a legit kiss at that. Snype had gotten into it too and kissed her back as she had done. His eyes were closed. He appreciated the whole moment in general. They eventually pulled back. Snype looked extremely nervous though Snype could say the same for himself. He was a tad red himself. Snype scooted a bit closer and nuzzled Thyme happily, holding both of her hands, hoping this moment would last as long as possible.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

Bri could feel there was more to it than what he was saying, but he didn't pressure him. That would be the wrong move. Bri had to not be as forceful as he usually was, and that was hard. But he managed to pull it off. If Ciel wanted to tell him then he would.

"Yeah, I hear that. Heh, you may think this is weird, but on the subject of hearing, I hear what pokemon are saying. I really do. That's why I'm here, to be honest. But yeah, I may go visit a pokemon habitat for a while once I get out of school. I could probably learn a lot from one," Bri said. Duster scampered down his leg and over to Jolt.

"Well, it's complicated. Thyme is a snivy. She's got a lot of issues she's dealing with. She's a bit of a priss, noo that's not right. She's a total priss. Even worse than that one is. Bri could probably tell you more about her, as he's known her for years and I only met her a few days ago. Oh, and she's sweet for a certain little ghostly prankster, so tease her about it every chance you get! It's funny to make her mad!" Duster said happily. Bri opened his mouth to scold her when Bouncy rolled over.

"Pickle! Pickle pickle pickle! Buff! Iggly-pickle!" she said happily, having no idea what the word meant. Pala had taught it to her apparently. Bri opened his mouth and closed it several times, astonished. She rolled away happily to continue playing with Pala.

"Wh-what? What just happened?" Bri asked.

Thyme

Thyme sat on the window sill next to Snype. She leaned her head on his shoulder, hoping this moment would last even more than the one they had shared in the hospital room an hour or so ago. She wondered vaguely what everyone else was doing, and kind of hoped no one would come along and ruin this for them. She was happy, for the first time in a while. She knew she would have to fill Snype in on everything that was going on with her. She knew he had questions, but he had been trying not to ask them. Which she was glad for, to be sure. But, maybe she would feel better if she told him. She didn't like living a lie, which it felt like she was doing. She would have to tell him, and she would have to tell Brian. They were the two most important people in her life. They had to know just what it was they were dealing with.

(OOC: I can't let the pickle thing die. It's too funny. XP)

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype moved his hand around Thyme and held her close, slowly rubbing her arm to comfort her more. He closed his eyes as well, happy to be with Thyme like this... He gazed out the window to see the bright sunlit ocean in the distance...

"Thyme, if there's anything you want or need, let me know... if it'll make you happy then I'll gladly do anything for you." Snype said, resting his head on Thyme's. They were practicly sitting side by side now. Snype's feet were pretty much in contact with Thyme's they were that close. Though they were both fairly comfortable either way.

Nideous

Years
  • Thyme looked up at Snype without moving her head. He was so sweet. She didn't deserve him. She felt she didn't deserve any of her friends. Scars of the past do not heal easily it seemed. She decided to fill him in completely. It's not like she could go back and fix herself in the past.

"Snype... There's a lot you don't know about me. I suppose I should sart from the beginning. With Logan, who you probably know all about from that time in the forest. Anyways. I was born, err hatched, nearly eight years ago. I belonged to a man named Logan. He was studying to become a chef, and he said I smelled just like fresh thyme, so that's what he called me. He was also a skilled pokemon trainer. He'd probably be in Suicune dorm if he were here. But he was a cruel man. He'd often say the most hurtful things to me, and the rest of his pokemon, for no reason. Occasionally he became violent when he got drunk. And, being the immpressionable young snivy I was back then, I believed him," Thyme said. The expression on her face said that she still believed it a little bit. She shook the tears away and moved a little closer to Snype, if such a thing were possible.

"Anyays, when I was about a year old, Logan got sick of my losing streak. You see. I've never won a single battle my entire life. Still haven't. So, in the middle of winter, just before a blizzard hit, he tied me to a fence. I remember calling and calling him, but he just walked away, laughing as I stood there shivering. Eventually, it started snowing. And I was slowly freezing to death. Even now, I still get really sick when it gets cold out. But, the most miraculous thing that's ever happened to me happened. A little human boy, about three years old, I think, wearing an oversized purple coat that was made for a girl walked back behind the building and found me. He covered me with his coat and stayed by me, letting his body warm me up. He got sick from that, but he asked if I was ok. Or, he tried to. The boy wasn't the best talker. But, what really shocked me was when I told him I couldn't move because of the snow around my legs, he actually understood me and pushed the snow away. Then he tried to untie me from the fence. When he couldn't, he went and got another human, about thirteen, the same size as Logan. This one pulled out a knife and cut me free. Then, they left. Without the coat," Thyme said, pausing again. She huffed a little and smiled, fond of that memory, the first time she had met Brian. He had been so sweet, even when he could barely walk and talk.

"So, I decided that no matter how long it took, I'd find him and thank him. I was determined to make him my trainer. So, I chased after him as fast as my frozen feet would carry me, but it was too late. He and his family had gone. So, I didn't give up. What else was I supposed to do? I went after the car, and got completely lost. For two and a half years I traveled Unova, stealing food from people, being attacked by wild pokemon, but never giving up. Always looking. Eventually, I couldn't do it anymore. I collapsed on the side of the road, sick ands dying, again. Luck was with me again, as I was found by the boy. He was six now, nearly twice the size he was then. He recognised me instantly, and we've been inseperable ever since. Until Brian turned eight and his family moved to Hoenn," Thyme said, pausing again. She smiled slightly as the memories flooded her mind. She had never been happier in her whole life... Until now that is. Being here, sharing everything that's happened to her made her feel better. She decided she'd paused long enough and continued.

"I was to be left behind, because his mother didn't want, ahem, 'such a filthy disgusting creature in her house'. So, I hatched a plan. I wasn't going to leave Brian. Nothing was going to take me away from him. So, on the day of the move, I slipped into one of the bags and waited. I have no idea how long it took, but we finally got there. I was weak, disoriented, and confused. The bag opened up and a bright light was shining in my face. I had been asleep. A loud shriek woke me up and I swore at the person angrily. It was Brian's mother. I gave her a scare that you and Leena would be jealous of. Heheheh, I still don't like that woman. Anyways, she thought I had died in her bag. Because I smelled like I had been in cramoed in a bag for a long time. She only screamed louder when I started moving. She wanted to get rid of me, but Brian's father had a better idea. He sent out his Pidove, and, you guessed it, beat me in a battle. I was weak, and half-dead from starvation. I thought he was going to finish me off, but he didn't. Instead, he put me in the pokeball that is currently sitting in the pokemon center storage room. After I don't know how long, I was released from that horrible prison, only to see Brian's angry, and then happy expression. It turns out he was very upset with his parents for leaving me behind. So, that's how I became Brian's partner. He discovered how smart I was and began teaching me to read for the past few years. When he was nine, we entered a contest, but you know all about that. And now, he and his parents decided to send us here, mostly because he gets the special attention he needs here that he can't get at home," Thyme finished her story with a sigh. There, she'd done it. What would Snype think of her now? No one had wanted her but Brian. And let's face it, he wasn't exactly that great for battling himself. Snype would probably think she was weak. He probably would not want her anymore. After all, no one else had. She doubted even Brian would after she told this to him. Because he still didn't know everything about her. Still, she couldn't live with it anymore. She had to tell them, because they were the two people she cared about most in the world. They had a right to know who she was, not who she was pretending to be.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype listened to Thyme's story deeply. Needless to say, Snype was suprised at the history she had... it all made sense to him and explained so much about Thyme. Snype couldn't believe that she was so desperate to go off looking for Bri like that... she was extremely dedicated. It took alot of strength to do something like that... Snype would immediately disagree that Thyme was weak, like she was saying. It all made Snype want to respect her even more...

"Thyme you aren't weak. Hear what you've been through, I'd say your stronger then any pokemon that's on board this ship... if anyone calls you weak after all of that then they deserve a good slap to the face. Hehe" Snype said happily, holding her in a hug.

"They really called you filthy disgusting creature? Heh... must have been looking their reflection or something... don't tell Bri I said that about his parents. Hehehe. A beautiful lady like yourself shouldn't be called that. I should know. I have the sharpest eyes around! And when I see beauty, I gaze it in the eye... well... if it has eyes... Keheh..." Snype joked, but still made his point as he looked into Thyme's eyes. He placed his hand on Thyme's cheek.

"...I'm happy you told me what you needed to tell me. It really just makes me want to love you even more... somebody with you kind of determination deserves that kind of respect...nobody like Logan will ever lay a hand on you as long as I'm around. I promise you that." Snype said as he leaned in to kiss her passionately, holding her in a hug still.

Fuyu

Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Ciel nodded. It was an atypical ability but it wouldn't get him into trouble. Not like his could... He looked at Bri quietly. "It's something you have to be careful doing," he warned softly. "My old school let lots of us do it at home because it is... an unusual place." That was awell-known fact. Their school was a POkemon habitat. Most of the rooms were little shelters during the winter for many Polemon. Between there or the tower, Pokemon were well-looked after, even if by accident. "It's fun, it's a lot of hard work though, but what's bad is if you aren't with humans for long... it changes who you are."

"Thuh-hat's true," SKye said softly, causing Ciel to jump. He had thought the boy wasn't paying attention. "Yuh-hou have to speh-spend tuh-hime with your owh-won kuh-kind. I weh-hen in _Pih-Pinwhel Fuh-horest fuh-hor a muh-honth wih-hith Juh-Jolt ah-hand Ellie wih-hen I wuh-was lih-hittle." To try and conquer my fear. That part was kept quiet.

"Yeah and when he got out, it had been three," Rama chimed in. "And he bit his brother! And he met me!" The last part had been stated very proudly, causing Ellie to snort.

"Yes it was entertaining to see him bite Cameron, the little bastard myhuman was then," Jolt said dryly. "It's probably because of that that VOlca hatched out so oddly. Never met a baby Pokemon with that much of a battle frenzy. It's one thing for older Pokemon, but a baby? Skye, you are a bad influence."

"Suh-ho are you," Skye replied promptly, causing Jolt to purr. Skye was laughing at the Jolteon's remark. Cameron had been a right little jerk when he first got back, not towards the family, but toward himself really. Skye had forgotten why. It was probably because of their money issues. Yeah that was always a sore spot, worse for Cam than him.

Jolt smiled at Duster. "That is entertaining but very unlikely for me to do. Let love happen in some cases." He glanced at Ellie. "Did you never tell them about your little reputation?" Ellie bristled but didn't reply. JOlt sighed. "Melodramatic."

"Oi!" Rama snickered at that.

Pala waddled up to Bri and gave him a very serious look. "Fickle pickle Bri," she stated and waddled back over to SKye, who fed her an apple slice. The nshe went back over to BOuncy, puffing snow in her face.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

Bouncy rolled back toward Bri after being hit by the snow. She began to cry. Bri recognised it immediately. She was hungry. He sat down in the closest chair, with Duster crying Bouncy over. Bri opened up his bad and pulled the bottle he'd stolen from the pokemon center out. He picked her up and began to feed her and then looked at his friends. Soon, she'd be at the point where she would be alright to eat semi-solid things, like berry sauce.

"Wow, that sounds rough. I'm not sure I could handle being out in the wilderness for three months," Bri said quielty, with a smile on his face. Duster curled up next to him in the sun, ignoring what Jolt had said about letting love happen, but focusing on Rama a bit.

"Well, you all know how it is. But I am interested to hear Ellie's reputation. You know me, well, Bri and Skye do. Curious about everything," Duster said with a small smile as she lay her head down on her paws. Bri didn't say anything to her. He was thinking. Heh, and to think he had wanted to go home. Being terrified half to death a little bit of the time was more than made up for by hanging out with his friends. And he was gaining skills that he would be able to put to good use here. That would end if he went home. He didn't live close enough to a pokemon center to study there. That and his mother was... Not too fond of pokemon. She barely tolerated Thyme. Bri hated to think what she would say if she found out he suddeny had seven of them! And she would definately not like the anti-social Nova, the impish Frost, the very mischievous Leena, or the toddler like Bouncy. She might put up with Drizzle, so long as he didn't mope around too much, and she would tolerate Duster only because she cleaned up everything at an unnatural and eerily fast rate. Still, he had to admit, he loved them. His parents, is what he meant. And his pokemon. He looked over at Pala.

"You can have your playmate back when she's done eating," Bri said with a smile. His mind turned to what Ciel told him, about being careful how he used his odd ability. Well, not for him it wasn't odd. What did he mean by that? Why would he be careful? It's not like there was anything bad about it, was there? And he couldn't exactly turn it off. What had he meant? How would being able to hear pokemon get him into trouble? So far it had only helped his friends out! Like with Mark and Val. Still, he didn't understand.

Thyme

Thyme broke the kiss and found she was crying a tad bit.

"Gah, Snype. I don't remember using Attract on you," she muttered to herself. But she smiled at him, wiping her eyes. Of all the reactions she could have predicted, this had been the best and least likely option. She began to feel like she had been foolish to doubt Snype. She looked up at him and returned his hug, surprised when her left arm, the one that had been damaged by that stupid Pineco blowing up on her, was actually moving again. It had been hanging limply at her side the whole time since she had gotten hurt. Now, it was moving a bit, though it still hurt a lot. Heh, she was healing, and she wasn't even in the pokemon center. Imagine that. She could probably take off the bandages on her arm, but she didn't. She'd have to see what her arm looked like when she changed her...

"Crap! I just remembered! I can't go to Brian and I'm not in the pokemon center! Who's going to change my bandages at lunch!?" she said, a little panicky. She was worried. She knew Snype would do what he could, but let's face it. He knew about as much first aid as she did advanced chemistry. But maybe she wouldn't have to worry about it. If the cuts on her chest and arm were healed, or mostly healed, then she would just leave the bandages off. After all, it had been the internal injuries that the red haired boy gave her that the nurses had been worried about. But, there was nothing she could do about those unless she magically learned Synthesis or Recover.

Dawn

Years
  • Valorie's Post

Valorie nodded slowly to herself. She would like to think she could cream anyone who came her way anyway. Yet, she wasn't exactly feeling in the mood to boast. That was of course unusual. She began to think of something else she could talk about. Hmm... Oh! "I purchased a bunch of TMs from the TM shop before I went to my dorm. I haven't had a chance to use them yet though." She glanced at her bag, suddenly slightly self-conscious about how much that little stunt had hurt her wallet. She hadn't exactly been poor either. Regardless, she didn't regret it. Those TMs would doubtlessly serve her well in battle sooner or later.

Fuyu

Years
    • Age 29
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Ellie grinned slightly, though now it usually ashamed her. "I was known for attacking humans when I was in the wild. A lot. Long story why, don't really want to talk about it. Was nearly put down when they finally caught me. I attacked the other Pokemon too, except you," she commented towards Jolt. "You scared me." Jolt just grinned.

Ciel realized that Bri didn't get it. He decided not to tell him right now. Being able to understand Pokemon would be wanted by many people so they wouldn't have to analyze them. THey were also easier to brainwash as far as many were concerned. It could also be an issue for the user, when your Pokemon got badly hurt and was screaming or something. Ugh, he didn't want to imagine that. Skye poked Ciel and smiled lightly, which was returned.

Megaman765

Years
  • Mark

"Oh you did? Neat! What TM's did you buy? Erm... I got a new TM a little bit ago myself. I just got the TM taunt. Haven't had a chance to really make use of it yet but it oughta come in handy when Snype uses it." Mark said.

Snype

Snype smiled a little when Thyme broke the kiss and returned his hug. "Heh... You sure you didn't use attract?... sorry. All joking aside, I guess I was getting a tad bit clingy." Then she mentioned her bandages being changed. She was right. Though perhaps there was a Pokemon Center inside the boat? Seemed unlikely to Snype but considering the temptations for battles on the ship it could be likely. Although, the teachers probobly wouldn't want battles on the ship while it was moving anyways. Last thing they need is a stray attack to strike the ship and cause it to sink. Snype didn't exactly know anything about medication either...

"Geez... um... are you still feeling a bit of pain on you? As much as I'd like to help, I don't really know a thing about first aid... sorry..." Snype said. He wiped off a stray tear that was on Thyme's eye with his finger and smiled toward her.

Nideous

Years
  • Brian

Duster grinned and started laughing. Ellie was really that violent? Hah! Duster herself had caused some trouble for the humans before Bri, though she hadn't tried to bite them. Still, she would have laughed if she had seen that.

"Ellie, who'd have thought that! Now you're one of the nicest pokemon on this ship! Heheheh!" Duster said. Bri ignored her and removed the bottle when Bouncy started squirming and fussing. She seemed to be full. She leapt out of his arms and landed on the ground.

"Bri! Buff! Iggly-pickle Bri! Bri!" she called out happily. Unlike with pickle, where she was just making the noises she liked, she actually knew what Bri was. Bri sat wide-eyed as Bouncy laughed and rolled off to go play with Pala. Duster patted him on the leg.

"Well, would you look at that! She's starting to learn how to talk!" Bri said happily. He grinned at his friends, excited again. He was very pleased with this new developement.

Thyme

Thyme shrugged. She was still in pain, but that came with getting hurt on a daily basis.

"Eh, I'm fine. I can move my arm again, but it hurts like hell now. And I'll think of something when it comes time to change the bandages," Thyme said absently. She knew she could do it herself, or she could if her arm had more function. Maybe she wouldn't need to put them back on at all. She might have healed up more than she had thought. But again, she'd find out when she took the bandages off. She looked back at Snype, unable to keep her eyes off him for very long.

"Heh, I'd better not use Attract. It'd make you almost unbearable," Thyme said with a smile on her face as she grinned at the ghost.

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype gave off a small chuckle. "Heheh. Geez I could only imagine... hey try not to get any funny ideas with that Thyme, even if its for the sake of experimenting. You've seen how I get when I'm unfluenced under that... then again, it may not make much difference now. Kehehe." Snype joked with a smirk on his face. He rubbed his gem like eyes for a moment, getting a bit of smudges off of them and looked back at Thyme. She couldn't see it now, but if it were darker out, she would be able to see that his eyes were glowing brightly.

"Eh... would sure be easier to fix you up if Recover could work on other Pokemon... Commodore would be able to use it on you otherwise. That would make our lives alot easier." Snype said.

Back