• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

He had noticed the girl stopping to glare at him but he paid her no mind she wasn't important. Even when Brock and told them it was time to get out he didn't move. Calnith was in deep thought of what was happening around him and all the choices he had made. Ever since Shinryu and Colossus left he had been thinking about what he wanted to do.

"Alright then it's settled," He said to himself as he put Kento's pokeball away and then got up. He then glared at Brogan this was the girl from the mountain that he was trying to be nice to. Well forget that the only one here you didn't already hate him was that Mackenzie girl but Brogan wasn't her. Calnith figured she was watching him to see what he was going to be up to and wouldn't she like to know.

If Team Rocket were to attack this trip he hoped that they would get her. The chances of that happening were slim mainly because the only Team Rocket member was still on the island. Calnith let out a small sigh he was going to have to deal with her but so be it.

"Take a picture it lasts longer," He said to the girl as he started to make his way out of the coach. At that he was on his way out of the coach and away from her hopefully she would leave him be.

Vincent:

Shade had freaked out when Lt. Surge had shouted for everyone to get off. The frieghtened little Zorua leaped onto the ground and quickly shape shifted into the boy he was earlier.

<See you two later.> He said as he started walking with the rest of the crowd of kids. Vince waved to his pokemon and the looked to Sel with a smile. This was going to be a great trip he could feel it. For a moment though his attention was at was out the window. Being from Unova this was his first time here and it was quite exciting.

"Let's go shall we?" Vince asked as he got from his seat and extended his hand to Selene.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri looked out the window the whole trip. When the train finally stopped he stood up, only to fall back into his seat. He got to his feet again, pulling his crutches under him. He looked at Skye, who was kind of blocking him in.

"Uh... Skye... We kind of stopped," Bri said as students began filing past them. Duster yawned and looked around drowzily. She got to her feet and walked over and climbed up to Brian's shoulder.

Thyme

Thyme leaned her head against Snype's. She was pondering what he had just said. She didn't feel like doing that. Not right now. She jumped when she heard the announcement.

"Great, I guess it's back in the bag... Bah... I didn't think I'd end up stuffed in a bag the whole time when I left!" she said boredly. She stayed seated with Snype until someone prompted her to do something.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie's Post

"I don't know."

Valorie just sort of gave up. She didn't think Mark would understand. She turned her gaze back out the window, just sort of watching the world fly by. Suddenly, it went comparatively dark as they entered a tunnel and she just sort of blinked. She noticed she was starting to feel nauseous. Yuck. She looked away from the window. It was then she noticed Snype and Thyme. Were they... posing? She just sort of gave them a skeptical look before turning her attention back on the window against her better judgement, crossing her arms under her chest. Suddenly, light flooded back into the train. Valorie's eyes burned for a few moments before they adjusted. Yet, she felt the train starting to slow down. She turned her attention back to Mark.

"I think we're arriving."

She just sort of brushed some of the hair out of her face and smiled. She was pretty grateful to be getting off the train needless to say. When they stopped, Valorie promptly demonstrated how uncomfortable she had been just sitting there by climbing over Mark in her rush to get out without even waiting for him. You'd think she was getting claustrophobic or something by the way she was acting.

MacKenzie's Post

Meanwhile, MacKenzie tried to be casual in making her way off the train, but too many people were pushing and shoving. She found herself mildly annoyed as she moved along. Eventually, she got out of the train and just sort of moved away from the crowd, turning around to watch people move along.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark

Mark leaned back as Valorie climbed over him to get off of the coach. She sure was in a rush... maybe she got a bit car sick... or... coach sick... whatever the case, Mark looked down at Thyme and Snype waiting for them to jump into the bag again... if they wanted to go in there that is. He wasn't expecting them to stay in there for the whole day.

Snype

Snype lowered himself down a bti and brought Thyme with him as Valorie climbed over them. Yeesh. Somebody was in a hurry. Snype gestured over to the Bag and hoped on inside.

"I'm Not up for staying in this thing very long either. But hey we can explore a bit with Mark! It oughta be fun!" Snype said.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier smiled as he lay back and let the dull hum of the train relax him. He couldn't have been in a happier situation then he was right then. Totally relaxed and happy. Maria was curled up in his lap and was gently purring.

She yawned and stretched a little before flopping on her back and falling to sleep.

Blaze sat at his masters feet with a look of determination on his face. He was keeping a close eye on the other students pokemon and was a single movement away from shifting into fighting stance.

"Calm down Blaze... nothing here is going to make a move on us... it's just the other students after all and they shouldn't let their pokemon out of line, plus if they do thats their problem not ours." Xavier explained.

The Growlithe snorted and curled up in a ball at Xaviers feet.

Riley had his paws up against the window and was smiling eagerly as he watched the rudhing landscape go by. This was the first time he had seen something like a train.

Xavier smirked. Who needed friends! Sure it would be nice to have some... but these guys were all he really needed.

Xavier reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of him and his mother.

"I hope you're watching me Mom... I'm really doing well and the teachers say that I've got great potential..." A tear dropped from Xaviers face and landed on the picture. He calmed himself down and shoved the picture back in his pocket.

He looked down to see Maria awake and looking up at him worriedly.

"Haha! Theres no need to worry about me Maria I'm fine." Xavier laughed.

Maria frowned in disbelief but she took his answer anyway.

Blaze

Blaze lay curled up in a ball with a frown on his face. All he wanted to do was protect Xavier, like Burgh had asked him to. He remembered the leaders exact words.

"Protect Xavier Starex Swift at any cost."

That would be hard if he wasn't aloud to even watch over him without him telling him to stop. Blaze just kind of sighed and grunted at the same time, he wasn't able to make up his mind if he was angry or depressed.

Xavier

As the train stopped Xavier withdrew Maria and Riley, however Blaze didn't like his poke ball so he decided he's keep him outside aslong as there were no complaints from teachers and staff. He stepped towards the door eager to get a breath of fresh air. He stepped off the platform and took a deep breath. The air rushing through his lungs, he had been relaxed in the train but it was quite stuffy in their none the less. He was just about to step forward when a girl perhaps a little too eager to exit the train came out behind him. He turned around just in time to realise that they were about to crash into each other. Xavier collided with the girl and fell to the ground.

He had seen the same girl scrambling over another boy in the train in order to escape the veichle. Blaze growled in an angry undertone at the girl, but Xavier simply chuckled.

"Theres no rush you know..." He said standing up.

"Everyone will get off the train eventually and such behaviour as yours could lead to someone falling off the platform... and possible getting crushed." It was a joke founded by a dry sense of humour, but it was a joke either way.

"Anyway... ow..." Xavier felt a scrath on the back of his left hand.

"Great... y'know it would have been nice if I had at least hurt my writing hand." Xavier joked.

"Anyway, like I was about to say... My names Xavier... it's not the most glamorous of intros but there you go... and your name is?"

Dawn

Years
Valorie's Post

Valorie could not /wait/ to get out of that train... In fact, she was in such a rush that she didn't notice a boy stopped near the exit until she got close. All of a sudden it occurred to her that the person in front of her was /not moving/ and she /was/. It had been slightly difficulty to see because of all the other students that /were/ moving. She didn't really have time to stop, and when she tried she merely tripped over herself. She saw the boy turn around and look at her as she tripped over herself, and he'd find that she had this look of mild surprise and panic on her face just before they collided. Valorie had been carrying a swinub in her arms at the time, and said swinub was launched through the air with an aggravated snort as she fell. Swinub hit the ground but got right back up regardless, looking at his trainer.

Valorie just sort of let out a yelp as she fell, failing to catch herself primarily because of Swinub and landing on her side. A bunch of students turned their gaze to watch what was going on, though many disregarded it after seeing Valorie proceed to push herself up into a sitting position. She was sitting on the ground now. She then proceeded to utter apologies, though she hadn't yet looked up at Xavier. Her expression was one of worry.

"Sorry, sorry..!"

She inspected her arm, which had a handful of scrapes on it. She poked said arm tenderly. It would be a bit sore for a while, but it didn't feel as if she were seriously hurt, nor did it really look like it. She then looked around, seeing Swinub trotting back over to her. Good, he was fine. Where was her satchel? She looked around her, having a bit of difficulty locating the satchel at first until she realized she had never dropped it to begin with. Well, that was convenient. She then looked up at Xavier, meeting his eyes. Hers were a deep blue. She took a moment to take in his visage. She hadn't met him before. She was certain. There were a lot of people she hadn't met though, so this wasn't worthy of concern. She then spoke.

"My name's Valorie."

She said this, starting to speak just before she started getting back up to her feet.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
Gemma was making her way to the Academy, just weeks after graduating from her college. It was quite overwhelming, to say the least; the idea of teaching for the first time, and coming in late was a little nerve racking. She was excited, though she knew she was under a lot of pressure because of the duty. Before she even became even close to the island, the Professor got her in contact and informed her that all of the students, including the staff was to go on a field trip to the HoTa Expo, in Safferon City. It was a little frustrating considering she would have to take all of her luggage with her, to the expo, considering she didn't want to be late, to the Expo. She figured she would leave a better impression if she arrived early, and surely she could get a hotel room in Safferon, or even leave her things at the Pokémon Center.

So that's what she decided; she would leave now, and make her way back to Vermillion City by teleporting. She was lucky that Xavier knew it; without it, she probably would be late. She was traveling by Vermillion City's ferry, because she was visiting some of her parent's friends, right before she would take off to her new job.

Gemma looked at her Pokémon and told them what was going to happen. Her Froslass Fiona wasn't so happy about going to expo, since there will be many people there. She let out a complaining sigh.

"Oh come on, Fiona, I want to show you off, I'm guessing lots of the students haven't seen a Froslass in person. In fact I want to show you all off, please Fiona?" she lightly touched her face, hoping that the compliment would get her to stay outside of the pokeball. With another sigh, she agreed, lazily. Gemma clapped in excitement. Vera was flying around, and it was expected, along with Xavier cawing with joy. Fabien lightly pulled himself off the bench that Gemma and himself was sitting on, to await orders, he was also smiling wide, happy that everyone was going to go to the expo, and see a lot of different people. Gemma then turned to her Xatu.

"Alright Xavier. You know what to do." Xavier let out a small confirmation, and then closed his eyes. As followed everyone touched him, and then they simply disappeared, leaving behind a pink and purple aura, that faded to the floor. Within a couple of minutes they appeared right at the bay in front of the docking building. One of the sailors standing there, got quite a jolt, then after realizing who it was, he asked.

"Ms. Crane, I thought you were on the boat? What happened?" Gemma fixed herself a little bit, then turning her attention to the man, as well as her Pokémon.

"You see, it seems the students are attending that HoTa Expo in Safferon. Professor Gary Oak informed me that I should attend." He nodded, and then wished them luck on finding the group. Nodding back she turned and made her way down the path in her long cream short sleeved lace dress, which dragged on the ground a little. Picking the bottom up a little with her right hand, her Pokémon followed happily into town. Making it to the Pokémon center, she went inside and requested them to hold her bags. Gemma politely shared the long story with the nurse, thankfully she happily agreed. The frosty haired woman then turned to her Pokémon again and quickly requested Xaviers help again, since it would take longer that she wanted if they were to walk, or bother anyone to give them a ride. Again, they quickly disappeared, arriving a little away from the train that the students were getting off.

"Oh my there are quite a lot of people here." Gemma and her team gazed upon the large group of people getting off the train as well as around in the town.

"Froslass….( why now….)" Gemma sighed, and patted Fiona on the head.

"Now now, I know how you feel, but please, do this for me. I might even give you a nice poffin if you behave~" Fiona then tried to look happy, and couldn't wait for her prize by the end of it. Fabien was a little excited, as he walked a little ways in front of them, waving his hand to get the rest to follow. They walked up to the area where Professor Gary Oak was, smiled and greeted him.

"Well hello there professor… it seems there is quite a crowd huh? I wasn't expecting this many students! she was a little nervous, since her first teaching job would be a large one, also having to introduce herself in large atmosphere such as this.

((wooo for long intro posts~))

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
"Ah," Skye agreed softly, standing up. He went to Ciel and started mumbling in his ear. It was kind of difficult, considering most of his words came out odder than usual in a whisper. Rama, thankfully, had paid attention to the goings on and had not fallen, having climbed onto his human's shoulder. Ciel was not answering Skye, sitting there in a way similar to a sulky child, except with panic. He did not want to go into the big scary crowd. No way, uh-uh.

Skye just kept talking to him for a few minutes. You had to be gentle with these cases, especially one as unusual as Ciel. If Skye noticed Raph burning holes into his neck, he didn't react to it. Finally,gratefully almost, the younger boy stepped back to let Ciel stand up. Ciel still looked terrified but it seemed like he would calm down at some point. Possibly. You could never know. Jolt pawed the Pokeball and returned himself. Meanwhile, Chika had floated herself behind Ciel, flapping Joy Dust everywhere.

Skye made sure to give Bri room to leave the coach. He didn't like brooding but seriously, he did not wish to be here. He'd rather actually be back on the island. At least then he could have tried to train with Jolt or Rei. Or heck, try teaching Pala few new words. At least that was adorable. The baby popped her head out of the bag for a moment. "Skye!" she cried happily." Skye knelt down to tickle her under the chin. The baby giggled, crying her trainer's name. Then she tilted her head. "Apple?"

Ciel frowned quietly. He could sense something nearby. He couldn't quite put his finger on it... but it felt like Skye a little bit. Yet not. He hated this sort of thing. It was confusing.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Selene
With a nod and a smile, Selene took hold of the proffered hand lightly - practically just laying hers in his with no particular effort to lock hands or hold on tightly on her part - before rising to her feet slowly. With luck, there was enough legroom on this coach for her to be able to stand upright even with the seat in front of her, without having to bend her knees in that cramped limbo-like position should the seat in front be too close. Ensuring that her bag was securely fastened and that she hadn't dropped anything, Selene stepped out into the aisle and immediately noticed a melange of movement and noise from a few rows back.

Stopping still, although something in Sel's head told her that she already knew who the perpetrator was, Sel turned to face the minuscule crash site and watched as Valorie apologised for seemingly knocking over some other boy. The sight was so...refreshingly Valorie that she couldn't help a small, lopsided smile quirk her lips upwards slightly, watching as Valorie worried about where her bag was...before finding it on her shoulder. Almost forgetting the earlier antagonism, Selene nearly laughed and bounded forward to help, actually stepping forward and tugging on Vince's hand briefly before catching herself. Why would she do that? Her eyes flicked to Mark. Her expression darkened dramatically, instantly, like the sudden onset of a storm. Should Mark look up in time, he would catch sight of Selene glaring at him for no apparent reason before her eyes flicked back to Valorie and she stepped back.

"come on, let's go then!" she said to Vince brightly, her face smoothing up into a wide smile. "we aren't going to get anything done just lingering here!!" she giggled and brushed past Vince, leading him through the aisle and off the coach.

That first step onto Saffron City soil was something out of a fairy tale for Selene. Her breath hitched in her throat and all the worries and problems were pushed from her mind, almost irretrievably. It was so...beautiful...everything was a homage to sleek architecture, modernity, post-modernity, with a sense of heritage that quite paradoxically lay in the fact that absolutely nothing in this City looked old. Almost like Saffron City had been created by Arceus himself to show the world what it meant to be advanced, culturally sharp and cutting-edge...no wonder HoTa was based here. Speaking of...Selene heard the awed chatter of students beside her and slowly turned around to face the HoTa building itself. Her eyes followed the great glass and steel structure up to where it practically touched the sky and she nearly fainted. Besides having never seen anything so big, she hadn't even imagined that anything /could/ be built so high into the air like this! The whole skyscraper was just stunning...her hand tightened in Vince's subconsciously, as though checking that this was in fact real. If only her Island peers could see her now...

Brogan
Well aware of the fact that poor little Calnith was trying his best to avoid her and just wanted to get off the coach, Brogan smirked. Luckily, she had blocked him off within the aisle by standing right at the end of his row, so he'd have to push past her to get anywhere and she'd be damned if she'd let his scrawny disgusting little hands anywhere near her.

"Close the door," she shouted to the driver, walking backwards as Calnith tried to get out of the coach. She turned and fixed him with an icy glare, folding her arms and raising an eyebrow. "my my Calnith, such a...hostile reaction to my simply wishing to speak with you momentarily. Why /is/ that I wonder. Well, no matter, no matter. You /will/ listen to me though, Calnith Sol NeverWind, and you will hear me or else I will promptly have you snapped up by security and whisked off to a high-security prison somewhere, perhaps in the middle of the ocean who knows."

Brogan paused for a moment and surveyed Calnith, sniffing loudly and shaking her head almost in defeat. "You know, when I first heard of your links with Team Rocket, I was somewhat disappointed in them. I didn't realise things were so tough over at Rocket HQ that they had to take on pathetic weak little schoolboys into their ranks. But I warn you, now, that all eyes will be on you at this Expo. Try /anything/ even remotely funny and we /will/ get you. Instantly. I won't see my Father or anyone I care about getting hurt because you felt like playing the big boy in a world that you really don't understand. Now, I'm really happy we got to have this little conversation, and I'll see you around!!"

Shooting a smile at him, she nodded to the driver who opened the doors once more and strode off the bus. Recognising the awed words and faces of the students she almost laughed, merely tilting an amused eyebrow at them as she sauntered past the crowd and through to the HoTa entrance - her old home. This always made her feel oddly...sentimental...for all those times that she'd had with her family when they were just the Houghton-Taylors, before being the Houghton-Taylors, owners of the global HoTa Corp. But, given the choice, she would choose this life over that one. Who wouldn't? She was practically a Goddess in the world she chose to inhabit.

Smirking, she passed the Executive Committee who were stood outside the entrance to HoTa, each of them rushing to bow their heads to her as she passed. returning the gesture smoothly, Brogan paused and turned to look at the gathered students, her eyes quickly seeking out...oh there he is, little Skye Oddell. Her smirk widened as she laughed, Skye caught up in the herd like the commoner he was...and he thought he could even dare to try and intimidate her? How funny. Nodding to him in a mocking gesture, she turned on her heel and made her way up to the door, the guards opening them for her smoothly as though she'd never once left home.

"Daddy..! Daddy guess who's home!" she called into the grand foyer, her voice echoing around the glass walls. The servants - sorry, Housekeeping - paused in their tasks momentarily before a respectful murmur passed through them, each of them bowing to Brogan. Respectful...or fearful...Brogan simply couldn't differentiate between the two. And she really couldn't care less.

Outside HoTa
With an irritated growl, the members of the Executive Committee liked at each other in a conspiratorial manner under their deep frowns, the Vice-President, the General Secretary, the Treasurer, the various Heads of department...the whole welcoming committee was around 74 bodies wide. More to do with inner politics than necessity - Mr Houghton-Taylor saw the Academy as a worthwhile and major client and this was well known throughout the company. Should a head of department be omitted from the welcoming party? That would be a major slight on themselves and their Department, and a huge metaphorical kick in the teeth. And in a Corporation as vast as HoTa, harmony was the key to efficiency.

"Where is that kid," grumbled the Vice-President to his aide, attempting to maintain a small outward smile and failing miserably. "He is late. The students are all here, Miss Brogan is already inside, and he is nowhere to be seen!" he growled and rubbed the bridge of his nose with an air of extreme annoyance.

"well...Mr Houghton-Taylor did wish to give him the opportunity, Sir...maybe you should just explain that he shouldn't be given any more responsibilities that are so...vital..." trailed off the Aide nervously, the Vice President responding with a simply 'huff' as he scoured the area surreptitiously, looking for Cameron Oddell.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

"Well Valorie despite the far from ideal circumstances it's nice to meet you." Xavier said a very slight smile breaching his face.

Blaze began to growl lowly at the swinub and Xavier picked him up. The pokemon struggled a little but then flopped it's body down in accpetance.

"Now Blaze there is no need for this kind of behaviour... is there?" Xavier said plainly.

Blaze grunted. A frown on his face.

"I'm sorry about that Valorie... he's a little... overprotective of me." Xavier said a shy smile on his face.

"So......" Xavier couldn'tthink of anything else to say. He wasn't any good at socialization and he was begining to panic.

"Yh I... I kind of... ummmm... Oh God I must look like such an idiot... Oh yeah thats something! What dorm are you in?" Xavier finally managed to blurt out.

Blaze

Blaze shot a peircing glare at the swinub.

"Better keep that master of yours under control, I'm letting you off easy this time but if Xavier gets hurt because of her again... there'll be trou... whoa!" Blaze was lifted up into the air by Xavier.

He began to kick around and try to escape but eventually just let himself drop.

"Stupid human." He mumbled.

"Now Blaze there is no need for this kind of behaviour... is there?" Xavier said plainly.

"Yeah yeah whatever, it's for your own good dummy..." Blaze grunted.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye saw Brogan nod at him mockingly and frowned. She was terrible at being subtle, he wondered if she knew that. Not. Probably thinking of him as a commoner again. Well, until she decided to be a charitable brat and help his parents pay a couple bills, it was not really any of his business what she did. Poor girl thought she was in his every thought. She wished. He glanced at her walking up and smiled sweetly, looking up at the building and shaking his head disdainfully. It may have been tall but the Indigo Plateau of Unova was flat out amazing, though he had only seen it in pictures himself. The one who had been there was...

"Hey look," a voice called through the airwaves. "Who the heck is that?" Skye paused and looked up at the tall buildings. Something was moving. He kept his jaw up. No. Way. He grinned suddenly. Thank you Kyurem... Rama whooped on his shoulder, grinning and cackling.

A man with auburn hair was flying, literally. Well, he was on a Pidgeot but same thing really. He leapt off with a wild shout. "HELLO EVERYBODY!" This shout echoed through all of the area, and Skye snickered. He landed on a Renuniclus, easily bouncing down to land on his feet in front of the crowd. "How is every-body today?" The teen looked actually around twenty years old, his tuxedo causing the image. His hazel eyes positively shined with cheer and he grinned behind him. "Thanks Caitlin for the easy landing." An unseen woman curtsied as an Absol padded up to him, index cards in his mouth. "And thanks Sol."

He ascended the steps in front of him, finally turning to face the group. "Hi again everybody. Sorry for the scare! I just love to make an entrance." Skye snorted now, covering his mouth. "My name is Cameron and I, as a representative of the Unova Pokemon League Association and Champion, personally welcome you all to this year's HoTa expo!" He didn't wait for any applause and grinned. "You don't know how lucky you all are to be here, trust me."

People were whispering and muttering too each other. Cameron completely ignored the nearby mic, projecting his voice easily. He was grinning like a fool before sobering. He cleared his throat and the silliness that filled his eyes and voice vanished.

"All right now, let me tell you a few things. You are about to enter a glorious exposee where the purpose is to, well, show off. HoTa is the best in the public relations and management business. Its clients have not prospered for nothing. So, here is the chance for those places to shine. Every HoTa client has been showing off the company just by breathing. Now, here's the chance for both groups to shine. And who better to show off to than the trainers at the great Trainer's Academy? While you are here, you will see this year's best products as well as next year's possible achievements. This experience will be both a learning and enjoyable one and I say this from the bottom of my little black heart."

He grinned at the sound of muffled laughter. He knew perfectly well who was enjoying this speech. Cam had rehearsed it just for the subtext. "Now my warning to you," he added, wagging his finger scoldingly at them. "is behave. Because trust me when I say this. You are here with a bunch of people who can easily make your financial future, and possibly any other, a dream. Now should they? No, but they don't need any reason to. For all of you people with low IQs that means they can do it for kicks. So don't invite the trouble to your door. Please." He grinned again, giving a thumbs up.

"Now, that's my spiel. If you would excuse me, my dear friends from HoTa will lead you to meet the man of the hour. My name is Cameron Odell and I do hope you enjoy yourselves today. By the way, if you don't mind, I have someone I need to talk to." He slipped into the crowd and easily went through the shocked students. Sol padded after him, giving annoying glares toward anyone he caught staring for too long. Cameron found Skye and grabbed him, hugging him. "Hey little bro. Whaddaya say we do what we do best?"

"Fuh-Fight?" Skye inquired cheerfully. He saw Brogan in the crowd and smiled at her. He wouldn't say a word about what Cameron had hinted at.

Cameron grinned. "Close enough."

(Now this is gonna be fun.)

Dawn

Years
(Posting of Gary Oak's post was delayed until I could ask Giza a question. x3)

Valorie's Post

Valorie looked down at Swinub, who simply remained silent in Blaze's presence, and proceeded to get down and pick him back up. The pig pokemon squirmed in her arms a bit before settling back down.

"Thanks..!"

She then watched as Xavier had to quell his pokemon, who was apparently a bit too willing to protect his trainer. She couldn't help but make a connection to one of her own fire pokemon and wonder if perhaps it was a common trait to find in pokemon of that type.

"It's fine. I guess a lot of people have pokemon like that."

She had of course been referencing herself there. Valorie glanced over over her shoulder briefly before beginning to sorely grasp her arm, namely the one that had suffered the fall earlier. Observing the boy in front of her, it seemed like he was having a bit of difficulty talking to her. She couldn't presume to know why. Perhaps this was all just too impromptu for him? Regardless, he then started criticizing himself in front of her. Valorie wasn't sure what to make of this, although she silently picked up that he seemed to care quite a bit about making a good impression. He then proceeded to have what seemed like a breakthrough and asked her what dorm she was in.

"I'm from Suicune Dorm."

Perhaps normally she would've felt the urge to brag about such a thing, just a bit, but today she had dealt with so much to make her not feel proud of being in that dorm that she just didn't feel like it. That, and she just felt kind of deflated in general. Thus, her response came out a bit bland. Technically they were supposed to keep moving on to the expo, but she got the feeling that Xavier wasn't content just to part ways. At least, not yet it didn't seem like he wasn't. Not that she was complaining. It was nice to have someone here who might seem to her as being interested in being friends. Thus, she did her best to smile, though her heart wasn't totally in it.

"How about you? I-I guess we're both heading to the same place?"

Valorie silently cursed herself for stuttering. She had been slightly nervous. Then again, their first impressions were pretty weird as it was. She supposed it wouldn't be a big deal if accidentally knocking the guy over was okay enough with him.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

"Oh me?" Xavier asked.

He wasn't very much used to talking about things with strangers but then again, he supposed he had asked her first...

"I'm also in Suicune... I don't know how or why I managed to get in, but I did. I'm surprised we've never met before... I know it's a big school but I at least expected to have seen you around... I mean considering we're in the same dorm, but either way it's a pleasure." Xavier said doing his best to sound mannerly he wasn't very good at making friends so he didn't want to screw it up.

He coughed slightly into his hand and noticed that Valorie had hurt her arm. *Stupid me, complaining about a tiny cut on my hand when her whole arm seems scratched up... nice one Xavier...* He thought to himself.

"Umm... yeah I guess we're both going to the same place... thats umm... nice...." Xavier stuttered.

*Nice! Nice! Thats the best you could do? C'mon say something else before you make yourself look worse!* He thought.

"Oh your arm.... is it Ok? Or do you need a bandade or something...?" Xavier asked.

Just then Cameron Odell jumped down and gave his speach. After it was finished Josh wasn't impressed.

"No offence but I don't think I like that guy very much, over competent, "witty" as they would call it, but I just find it pompous... who cares if he's a champion or not..." Xavier muttered.

"But anyway... your arm... is it Ok?" Xavier felt like an idiot.

He didn't really know how to act in these sort of situations. He wasn't good with new people. Maybe if he had gotten the chance to go on a journey he wouldn't have this problem.

But alas his Mothers sickness had kept him home and in the end... that had lead to no different outcome than if he left.

He simply turned back to Valorie and awaited her reply.

This was no time to be thinking of such things.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith:

The Red haired trainer couldn't help but laugh at what the girl had said to him. All eyes would be on him eh? That's going to be interesting! This trip was going to be so much fun! He honestly wished now that Team Rocket would attack the HoTa Corp now I mean they were in Kanto wouldn't Team Rocket be aware of what's going on here? He wasn't planning anything at first but this girl just angered him beyond his limits, talking to him like she's above him or something was a mistake.

As he stepped of the bus he looked around to all the people here and smirked. Big crowd meant big reaction to anything happening here. He loved the Taylor's attitude though she had guts but she was barking up the wrong tree. He didn't care how many guards, how many teachers, how many people were watching him if he wanted to do something he was going to get away with it. Now he had wished he had contacts in other teams maybe Team Plasma or Team Galactic wouldn't mind stepping in and causing some mayhem but the chances of that happening were slim.

"Now now Brogan let's see how big your mouth his without all your security guards," He said to himself as he began to follow the crowd. He hated that girl so much more then he hated his own family and that hate was hard to beat. Now he had to devise a plan that would cause some mayhem but he would get away with it. But he was sure no one here would help with anything knowing who he was. Something would come up though and when it did Brogan was the first person he was going for. She had done some research on him and somehow figured out his links to Team Rocket but Calnith had many contacts......

Shinryu and Colossus:

When the Gabite emerged from the earth he had found Taylor standing in a field talking to someone over a phone. Shinryu heard something about Calnith and how Taylor wasn't sure that they could trust the kid.

"What in the world I didn't know they are Gabites on this island," Taylor said as he got off the phone with you ever he was talking with. As he took a good look at the Gabite he was shocked to figure it must be Calnith's Gabite.

"What are you doing all the way out here.....," As Taylor spoke Shinryu fired a Dragon Pulse at him. The Team Rocket member quickly jumped out of the way and the tossed his pokeball in the air releasing a Arcanine. "Calnith's going to have to explain some things to me," Taylor muttered to himself.

Colossus had taken down the Throh with a psychic attack but now had to fight a Raichu and Dewgong. As the Raichu flew at the Metang using a Volt Tackle it quickly flew out of the way and the used Hyper Beam on the Raichu sending it flying across the ground. The Degong then fired a Ice Beam hitting Colossus in the back sending the Metang crashing into the ground.

"Now let's get em'!" The boy growled as the Raichu went for another Volt Tackle. Colossus got tired of this and then let loose a power Flash Cannon onto the Raichu sending the electric covered pokemon into the Dewong knocking them both out. Seeing as the battle was done Colossus flew off to find Shinryu.

Vincent:

There was obviously some tension between Sel and Val and Mark. Vince could tell something was up but figured not to say anything about it probably for the best. As Sel dragged him off the coach Vince was shocked and amazed at all the building in Saffron City, it was a really awesome place.

<Hey Sel, Vince you see this place it's amazing!> Shade said as he ran up to the two. <I want Blitz to take us on a ride later above this city to get a real good look of it alright Vince?> The Zorua asked.

"Yeah we'll go for a ride later maybe once this trip is done and over with," Vince said to Shade as he noticed and heard someone arriving on a Pidgeot. Was that who he thought it was? No impossible but it was. It was Cameron the Champion of the Unova league. Oh how Vince wanted to fight him here and now but knew that the Champion would decline his challenge.

But his smile quickly disappeared when he heard the Champion talk about how glorious this place was. A business corporation that just wanted to show off their new and improved merchandise? Who cared all he wanted to do was battle! It sounded as if the Champion was being payed or something to say all that stuff. Xack would pass on all the business stuff he didn't care. Why couldn't they go visit a place like the battle subway in Unova or even the Indigo Plateau here in Kanto geez what a drag.

"Hey let's get moving don't want to be left behind uh?" Vince suggested to Sel. His voice sounded somewhat disappointing because of the way the Champion acted, he figured Cameron would be more into the spirit of pokemon battling but if he was summoned here Vince figured he would have to build up the HoTa Corp. Vince already didn't like the HoTa Corp using the Champion as just a gag to get the students interested. Xack would love to take the title away from Cameron.

Nideous

Years
Thyme

"Hmm... I suppose so," Thyme murmered as she climbed into the bag. She shook her head at the icredulous nature of this whole thing. What was she supposed to do in here?

Brian

Bri nodded his thanks and made his way off the train. He knew that Ciel was freaking out, but Skye seemed to be handling it. He was startled when the man suddenly dropped from out of no where and gave out a small yelp. His cheeks burned furiously as some nearby students began to giggle at him. He turned and with as much dignity as he could muster, made his way to where Skye and Cam were talking. Duster scowled at Cam.

"Hey! Be more careful when you jump out of the sky like that! You nearly gave Bri a heart attack!" Duster said angrily. This new comer... He smelled a bit like Skye. Hm... Bri, however, had figured it out.

"Hush Duster! Hello, I'm Brian. You must be Skye's brother! It's nice to meet you!" Bri said. He had recovered from his emberrassment and from being startled, and was genuinely pleased to meet Cam. Duster scowled again, but fell silent. Bri turned his attention back to Cam and Skye.

Zaraneth

Zara got up and walked out of the train. He was the last one out, just behind this red haired guy. This guy gave off a dangerous feeling. Zara wanted to pull him aside and fight him, just because. But he resisted that impulse. He knew he would win, but he didn't feel like dealing with Quin afterwards. He kept his hand near Arcino's pokeball, for the Grovyle had recovered now. He was ready for anything. He stood seperate from the other students, and waited for them to move, not paying the slightest bit of attention to Cam during his speech.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark

Mark got up from his chair and headed on out of the Coach. While he was prepareing he heard a little bit of commotion going on outside... it sounded like Valorie and some other guy. Either way, Mark was curious. As soon as he walked outside he noticed Valorie was in fact talking with an unfamiliar person likely from the academy. Mark of course found it fair to introduce himself.

On the way out Mark noticed Selene was giving off a glare to him... what was up with that? They were friends... was she angry about something? Mark wasn't sure but he figured it was best not to talk to her at the moment.

"Ah there you are Val! Guess the ride wasn't exactly pleasant huh?" Mark said. He looked over to the boy the she was talking to.

"I don't think I've seen you around the school before. Names Mark." He said, offering a hand shake.

Snype

Stuck in a bag for the field trip... this wasn't going to be enjoyable. However Snype was getting a few ideas of his own.

"Hey Thyme... why don't we try getting you some kind of disguise? That way we could talk around the Expo freely without worrying about getting spotted!" Snype said.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

"Oh... he.. hello there." Xavier felt a little strange but gratefully accpeted the handshake and smiled.

"I feel this my chance for a proper introduction then... My name is Xavier Starex Swift but you guys can just call me Swift." Xavier said as a beaming grin spread across his face.

Blaze

Blaze looked up to see the smile on Xaviers face. Even though Blaze had been with Xavier for a while now he had never seen him smile like that.

Maybe these humans could be trusted.

However Blaze grew sketchy when he heard voices from a bag carried by one of the humans. However he only picked up on half the words.

"Hey........... some kind of duisguise............ around the Expo freely without worrying about getting spotted!" The voice said.

"Sounds pretty shady to me......" Blaze growled.

"Oh No you don't!" Blaze jumped from Xaviers arms into the bag to find a sableye and Snivy talking to each other.

"Oh.... it's just a few pokemon... well this is awkward..." Blaze murmured.

Nideous

Years
Thyme

Thyme shook her head. A disguise now? Well, maybe.

"Hm... If you think of something, let me know. Anything would be better than being in here," she said. A moment later, as if to spiter her, the bag was jumped on and Thyme was stepped on by a Growlithe. She glared at him and flicked him on the nose.

"Hey! Get lost you over grown mutt! Can't you see I'm trying to have a conversation here?" she shouted angrily. Damn fire types! They just would not leave her alone! She glared at the mutt, hoping he would get lost.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

"W....What did you just call me you overgrown green worm!!!???" Blaze growled.

"H.... How dare you! I am a growlithe, the loyal pokemon you stupid snake!" Blaze growled fire blazing in his eyes.

"You bloody grass types always think you're so great! Arceus damn you all! You're lucky I don't burn you right now!" Blaze composed himself.

"In fact I might just burn you anyway as someone with such a temperment might be a threat to Xavier... easy pickings anyway considering your demeanor." Blaze smirked.

"Hmmmmm... however I don't believe I'll have the time to battle you today... wouldn't be worth it anyways..." Blaze lay down and grinned.

"This bags quite comfy anyway, think I might stay in here all together, that is unless a certain worm wants to apologise for insulting me." Blaze openly mocked the snivy as he licked his paw.

Nideous

Years
Thyme (OOC: Oh good, more conflict from our favorite Snivy.)

"Are you blind? Because I'm actually smaller than most Snivy. And I don't care what you think of my type! Nor do I care about you and your trainer. So get out of my face!" Thyme said, shoving past the Growlithe to climb out of the bag. She stood at the top with great balance and glared at the Growlithe.

"And another thing, coward, don't assume your all that! You aren't. So go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under and leave me alone!" Thyme said, her acid tongue getting the better of her. She didn't take lip from Nova, so she definately wasn't going to take any from this fool! It's not like he could stop her anyways. Still, she was afraid. But, she didn't show it. She stood on the edge of the bag, with her hands on her hips glaring down at Blaze and Snype.

Back